OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 18

azjeff:
Put it on a demo account. Open every daily chart you have and put the ea on it. Make sure you change the magic number. Look a few posts back another user posted the results of it so far as well.

Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you... you now no longer need to change the Magic number for every OzFx EA that you open on different pairs.

Only change the magic number if the OzFx EA has the same number with other EA apart from the OzFxes.

Ouuuuchhh

azmel:
Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you... you now no longer need to change the Magic number for every OzFx EA that you open on different pairs. Only change the magic number if the OzFx EA has the same number with other EA apart from the OzFxes.

I think that mistake cost me today's trade..

Anyway goooooodddd work u hv been doing so far Azmel

SwingMan:
The new version for "no repaint" signals and lines indicators.

Hi Swingman.Can you post the indicators and template of image?

How should we use the ozfx daily signals X-02RR indicator and what are the lines?

Thanks.

fx823:
Hi Swingman.Can you post the indicators and template of image?

How should we use the ozfx daily signals X-02RR indicator and what are the lines?

Thanks.

Daily Signals is original indicator, please read about in forexfactory forum.

Blue line = AES code signal, Orange line = regular code signal.

I cant post my template, because I'm working to the version 4...

Thank You Azmel!

Really appreciate OzFX, swingman, you and others for sharing your ideas and works with us.

SwingMan:
The new version for "no repaint" signals and lines indicators.

Hi

Your new indicators V3 didnt alert. Can you please check it.

i try to use in 15M timeframe and didnt work.

Regards

fxinthecity:
Hi

Your new indicators V3 didnt alert. Can you please check it.

i try to use in 15M timeframe and didnt work.

Regards

You are right, because I forgot the alerts!

Here is the Signal indicator with alerts (please check), and the modified Lines indicator.

The orange Entry Line is at open of the signal bar (shift=0) or at open of the next bar from the signal bar (shift = 1).

OzFx's Squeeze More

For those who are interested with OzFx's Squeeze More, I have written the EA and have posted it at the Experts Advisors section.

Regards,

Azmel.

Azmel,

where have you postet the EA?

In which expert advisor section please?

Thanks

Chris

cyborg:
Azmel,

where have you postet the EA?

In which expert advisor section please?

Thanks

Chris

It's in "Expert Advisors - Metatrader 4". All discussions on Squeeze-More should be held there from now onwards. We will continue to discuss OzFx original daily strategy here.

Reason: