Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1128

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I'm looking for an indicator of support and resistance with the following characteristic maybe you can advise me:

- An audio signal when the price touches the lines of S / R without necessarily breaking

I tried some indication about but no one yet has met my expectations ..

Thank you in advance!

greetings

Barons1

hi mrtools and mladen, got this OS Gaussian MA indi could you add alert when color changes, thanks in advance.

Daniel Cos_gaussian_ma_2.02_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mr Tools - here it is in action.

Is it possible to add vertical lines on the zero cross overs? This will help visually in live trading.

TEAMTRADER

mrtools:
Hi TEAMTRADER, added zero cross and slope alert options
Files:

cheer4u:
hi mrtools and mladen, got this OS Gaussian MA indi could you add alert when color changes, thanks in advance. Daniel Cos_gaussian_ma_2.02_nmc.mq4

Daniel

Here is the version with the usual set of alerts added : os_gaussian_ma_2.02_amp_alerts.mq4

Is there any indicator that alert when the bar closes near certain price? For example, I may set an indicator to alert when the bar closed near every 000 price point. ( 1.11000 / 1.12000 / etc.) or any specified price point. My "near" definition may considered in pips like "20 pips before or after 1.11000".

Thank you very much.

Does anyone have Murrey Math AllTF with alert , please share or post link thank You

Attached Files

Hi mrtools/mladen

Could you kindly add alerts to this indicator. Email/notification. It also has a problem...it locks itself such that one has to keep reloading/refreshing it.

Thanks

Files:

Boloti:
Hi mrtools/mladen

Could you kindly add alerts to this indicator. Email/notification. It also has a problem...it locks itself such that one has to keep reloading/refreshing it.

Thanks

Try first out if it works as it should : weightedcci_1.mq4

Also, there is a lot of values in that indicator. What should it alert on?

Files:

ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...

Files:

ukpjd:
ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...

Ukpjd, it is using a form of ZigZag which repaints, far as I can tell it can't be made to not repaint.

Reason: