Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1129

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  

Hi mrtools/mladen

Could you kindly add alerts to this indicator. Email/notification. It also has a problem...it locks itself such that one has to keep reloading/refreshing it.

Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Boloti:
Hi mrtools/mladen

Could you kindly add alerts to this indicator. Email/notification. It also has a problem...it locks itself such that one has to keep reloading/refreshing it.

Thanks

Try first out if it works as it should : weightedcci_1.mq4

Also, there is a lot of values in that indicator. What should it alert on?

Files:
kannan
kannan  

ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ukpjd:
ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...

Ukpjd, it is using a form of ZigZag which repaints, far as I can tell it can't be made to not repaint.

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  
mladen:
Try first out if it works as it should : weightedcci_1.mq4 Also, there is a lot of values in that indicator. What should it alert on?

I have tried it out and seems to work. The alerts should be when the blue line crosses into the 200 or -200 zone (red line)

Thanks

Rodolphe CHARBONNEAU
Rodolphe CHARBONNEAU  

Hello all,

Can you please add alerts to this indicator.

It's very important for me, as i can't stay in front of charts.

Thanks a lot !

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Boloti:
I have tried it out and seems to work. The alerts should be when the blue line crosses into the 200 or -200 zone (red line) Thanks

OK. Here is the version with alerts added : weightedcci_amp_alerts.mq4

casaliss
casaliss  
mladen:
OK. Here is the version with alerts added : weightedcci_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi mladen

adding mtf

thanks

cashgrade
cashgrade  

hello mr toolz and mladen!! can you add arrow on chart and alert sound to this indicator!!

thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cashgrade:
hello mr toolz and mladen!! can you add arrow on chart and alert sound to this indicator!! thanks.

cashgrade

Can you please post the original source code (if you happen to have it) of the indicator so that it can be altered?