Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1129

mladen:
Try first out if it works as it should : weightedcci_1.mq4 Also, there is a lot of values in that indicator. What should it alert on?

I have tried it out and seems to work. The alerts should be when the blue line crosses into the 200 or -200 zone (red line)

Thanks

Hello all,

Can you please add alerts to this indicator.

It's very important for me, as i can't stay in front of charts.

Thanks a lot !

Files:
fractalis.mq4  8 kb

Boloti:
I have tried it out and seems to work. The alerts should be when the blue line crosses into the 200 or -200 zone (red line) Thanks

OK. Here is the version with alerts added : weightedcci_amp_alerts.mq4

mladen:
OK. Here is the version with alerts added : weightedcci_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi mladen

adding mtf

thanks

hello mr toolz and mladen!! can you add arrow on chart and alert sound to this indicator!!

thanks.

cashgrade:
hello mr toolz and mladen!! can you add arrow on chart and alert sound to this indicator!! thanks.

cashgrade

Can you please post the original source code (if you happen to have it) of the indicator so that it can be altered?

casaliss:
Hi mladen

adding mtf

thanks

Hi Casaliss, added mtf.

Hello all,

Please can someone add alerts to this indicator ?

Please who can help me, it's very important for me !

Thanks a lot !

Files:
fractalis.mq4  8 kb

albert666:
Hello all,

Please can someone add alerts to this indicator ?

Please who can help me, it's very important for me !

Thanks a lot !

albert666

As a repainting indicator (and that indicator places signals way back in the past - and some signals are classical repainting case), fractals tend to change signals all the time. Adding alerts to it is dangerous - try not to use it in any signaling / alerting mode

mladen:
albert666 As a repainting indicator (and that indicator places signals way back in the past - and some signals are classical repainting case), fractals tend to change signals all the time. Adding alerts to it is dangerous - try not to use it in any signaling / alerting mode

Hi , Mr mladen does not repainting

very thanks

Reason: