Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1367

Angy:

Hi mladen and/or MrTools,

would it be possible for this indicator to have an alert added?

Thanx :-) 

Angy

Looks interesting... would be nice to have a alert to check more....

Angy:

Hi mladen and/or MrTools,

would it be possible for this indicator to have an alert added?

Thanx :-) 

Angy

Strange indicator

nbtrading:
Strange indicator
yes but interesting....maybe Mr. @mladen or Mr. @mrtools can have a eye on or both  :-)

NicoleDeinhard:
yes but interesting....maybe Mr. @mladen or Mr. @mrtools can have a eye on or both  :-)

I don't know

I generally do not like the hard coded conditions - so here is a simple version which allows experimenting and the code is optimized as a first step. This way all can check what is it doing

Files:

mladen:

I don't know

I generally do not like the hard coded conditions - so here is a simple version which allows experimenting and the code is optimized as a first step. This way all can check what is it doing

Thanx! :-)

mladen:

I don't know

With both eyes :-)

and with fully heard a thank you very much back :-)

Julio:
Mladen, not quite understand your answer because my English skills are minimal. I understand your answer should be done completely the indicator.

If the lines of code you provided I can get the alert sound would be great, all I ask is that I you attach the indicator changes made since I have tried all weekend to modify it and have not achieved a result satisfactory.

Another possible solution would be from the modified indicators stochastics you recomendases me only one alert at crossings that occur in areas of obos, which could add 14,3,3 one configuration and another with 21,9,9 the chart.

Very grateful for your attention.
Hi Mladen,

Could we have version with color change when the lines cross only into zones OB/OS?

Thank you very much.

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Could we have version with color change when the lines cross only into zones OB/OS?

Thank you very much.

mladen:

I don't know

With demo and safe money management this works for me. Can the alert be added?

Thanks a lot

Greet

Angy 

mladen:

I don't know

test

Reason: