Indicators with alerts/signal - page 563

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Thanks a lot Protrade for MA Angle Indicator .... Finding it very helpfull in my trading ......

Can Mrtools plz make an Alert when the color changes for MA Angle indicator ...

Thanks a lot

elcomepips
elcomepips  

can you add notification alert and that I can see the pair of the alert?

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rpasupathy:
Thanks a lot Protrade for MA Angle Indicator .... Finding it very helpfull in my trading ......

Can Mrtools plz make an Alert when the color changes for MA Angle indicator ...

Thanks a lot

Rpasupathy, this is the ma angle with alerts.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
can you add notification alert and that I can see the pair of the alert?

Elcomepips, added the notification and the pair to the alert.

elcomepips
elcomepips  

thks mrtools

alpha1000
alpha1000  

my exp mov avg cross indy w selectable audio alert died, or crashed, or something ... so ... I see I have 562 pages of posts to go through on this thread to try to find another one ... so I am doing that ...

BUT ... just thought soembody might know more directly which posts I might zero-in on

any info would be appreciated ... thanks ... Bill

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpha1000:
my exp mov avg cross indy w selectable audio alert died, or crashed, or something ... so ... I see I have 562 pages of posts to go through on this thread to try to find another one ... so I am doing that ...

BUT ... just thought soembody might know more directly which posts I might zero-in on

any info would be appreciated ... thanks ... Bill

Bill

Try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page267

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mrtools i have come again with my problems as i am looking for the best entry indicator and i have this idea which i have not seen the equivalent on the internet. Mladen had one color rsi that shows overbought and oversold zones on this forum but it does not meet my requirements. I want an alert of cross of rsi from 30 level up or from 70 level down. This picture will help explain better what i want

Files:
rsi.gif 16 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools i have come again with my problems as i am looking for the best entry indicator and i have this idea which i have not seen the equivalent on the internet. Mladen had one color rsi that shows overbought and oversold zones on this forum but it does not meet my requirements. I want an alert of cross of rsi from 30 level up or from 70 level down. This picture will help explain better what i want

Hello Samuelkanu, check this one out.

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Thanks Mrtools