Indicators with alerts/signal - page 563

mladen,

Got it. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

mladen,

What I am noticing with this indicator is that it only alerts if the signal is set to 3 dots forming or more. Is it possible to make it alert even if you select one dot? Thanks.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier:
mladen,

What I am noticing with this indicator is that it only alerts if the signal is set to 3 dots forming or more. Is it possible to make it alert even if you select one dot? Thanks.

rikiolivier

No. It is using fractals for setting support resistance levels and fractals will never be drawn on bars 1 and 2

sohocool:
Hi all,

V3 Version

Now we can choose the level to plot the dots .

The default setting : Per =5 , Ma_Type =0(simple) ,PRICE=4 (Medianprice),Level = 24.

I think V3 version is the last one .

Regards.

hi,it might be another version to develope(I think),I was wondering if you can add to the indicator,a level for up and one for down to plot the dots,so it can be set separately,(settings in the picture are-period 200 with level 10 for the trend and period 20 with level 5 for entries ,not necessary the best ones). as for the arrows ,they don't always appear at the beginning of the bar,is it possible to set them to appear only at the beginning of the bar and add an alert? please

p.s. -once the arrow appears,it remains on that bar(so the alert must be when it appears)thanks in advance

p.p.s. anyway,the 3rd version of this indicator is the best by now,cheers

Files:
8487437.png  39 kb
mindhero.mq4  6 kb
kjhgi.png  45 kb

mladen,

You're absolutely correct. Thank you again. Best regards.

rikiolivier

sunmetal:
hi,it might be another version to develope(I think),I was wondering if you can add to the indicator,a level for up and one for down to plot the dots,so it can be set separately,(settings in the picture are-period 200 with level 10 for the trend and period 20 with level 5 for entries ,not necessary the best ones). as for the arrows ,they don't always appear at the beginning of the bar,is it possible to set them to appear only at the beginning of the bar and add an alert? please

p.s. -once the arrow appears,it remains on that bar(so the alert must be when it appears)thanks in advance

p.p.s. anyway,the 3rd version of this indicator is the best by now,cheers

Hi Sunmetal,

We can do a V4 with a level up and a level down.

But we cannot change the periods of moving average ,because we have in fact two

histograms one bearish and one bullish ,this two histos are calculate with the same moving average.

Tommorow i will try to do an indicator with 2 moving average .

Regards

sound alerts/signal

sound alert on this histogram indicator. thank you for your respond!

Files:

Kindly add alert function to this indicator shared in this forum.

Thank you in advance.

annexy:
Kindly add alert function to this indicator shared in this forum. Thank you in advance.

Try out this one atrstops_v11.1-alert.mq4

Wow,what a fast response.thanks.

mladen:
try out this one atrstops_v11.1-alert.mq4
Reason: