Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1127

topi
topi  

hi mladen both the codes are sourced from different sites which were there from 2012. hope both are different, personally i am not aware about how to read the code .

Rodolphe CHARBONNEAU
Rodolphe CHARBONNEAU  

Hello all,

I find somewhere in the internet this fractal indicator, and it's very interesting.

Can someone please add your wonderful system of alerts ?

I don't know if the alerts system can check several bars to see if a fractal has appeared and give the alerts.

Please guys, it's very important for me

Thanks so much !

Files:
aras2580
aras2580  

Hi everybody...

ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...thank you very much...best regards....

kannan
kannan  

hi mrtools and mladen can alerts be added tomulti time frames pricechannel_signal_v1.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
aress:
Hi everybody... ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...thank you very much...best regards....

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download xSuperTrend MTF & alerts nmc.mq4

George
George  

Could an alert be added for when this indicator crosses zero, and on the slope if it does not cause a problem. The zero cross is the primary request with the slope being the secondary.

It has been adapted for renko/range charts and is unlikely to be successful on normal TF charts.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
atr_cci.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TEAMTRADER:
Could an alert be added for when this indicator crosses zero, and on the slope if it does not cause a problem. The zero cross is the primary request with the slope being the secondary.

It has been adapted for renko/range charts and is unlikely to be successful on normal TF charts.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Just an observation (for the rest, that are not familiar with the indicator) :

Apart from parameter settings, all the rest is standard : the indicator will work on any chart and any time frame (provided that the parameters are adjusted - especially parameters for levels which are too small for regular charts)

And yes, those kind of alerts can be made

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ukpjd:
hi mrtools and mladen can alerts be added tomulti time frames pricechannel_signal_v1.mq4

Hi Ukpjd, from what I can tell there was some repainting issues with that indicator this version should fix that and added the mtf with the alerts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Hi TEAMTRADER, added zero cross and slope alert options

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
aress:
Hi everybody... ı need your help....ı have got a indicator...but its repainting....can you make non repainting?? please help me...thank you very much...best regards....

Hi Aress, not sure if "tape" is the same as a bar histo version , but just in case there's one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page639 that looks the same code wise except a much cleaner code from Mladen and no repaint, on a closed bar.