Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1364

mladen :

Julio

CUANDO Aparece Una Nueva flecha?

Mladen de Hola,

Serian tan amables de Poner la siguiente alerta A Este indicador: alertson, alertsOnCurrent, alertsMessage, alertsSound, alertsNotify, alertsEmail, SoundFile, ShowArrows, arrowsUpperGap, arrowsLowerGap.

Así alertas ¡Que se cumplan las Condiciones Sólo Deben Mostrar flechas Cuando El ayuno (14,3,3) SE Encuentra en Niveles de sobreventa estocásticos (Por debajo de 20) y La Línea de% K cruza Por Encima de la Línea D del% y CUANDO a la Segunda estocástico lento (21,9,9) SE Encuentra en Niveles de sobreventa (por debajo de 20) y la Línea de% K cruza por Encima de la Línea D% el, TENEMOS una Señal de compra de Llamadas.

Cuando El estocástico lento rapido y SE Encuentra en Niveles de sobrecompra (Por Encima de 80) y La Línea% K cruza Por debajo de la Línea D% de Tenemos Una Señal para comprar pone.

Muchas gracias por Toda La ayuda.

Por favor, Vea también mi puesto m Nº 1808731. Si NECESITA CUALQUIER aclaración ningún tipo en Preguntar. El estado probando el indicador de Pocos Días y alertas ¡No Tiene de sonido, por Lo Que Pide su ayuda para contactar párrafo alertas ¡Que Indican.

Gracias.

Julio 

Files:

nbtrading:

Why are you using SetAsSeries on buffers that are already used as buffers (series)?

That is not MT5

Sorry nbtrading I can not answer your question, I do not know anything about programming. This indicator have not created me.

Julio:
Mladen de Hola,

Serian tan amables de Poner la siguiente alerta A Este indicador: alertson, alertsOnCurrent, alertsMessage, alertsSound, alertsNotify, alertsEmail, SoundFile, ShowArrows, arrowsUpperGap, arrowsLowerGap.

Así alertas ¡Que se cumplan las Condiciones Sólo Deben Mostrar flechas Cuando El ayuno (14,3,3) SE Encuentra en Niveles de sobreventa estocásticos (Por debajo de 20) y La Línea de% K cruza Por Encima de la Línea D del% y CUANDO a la Segunda estocástico lento (21,9,9) SE Encuentra en Niveles de sobreventa (por debajo de 20) y la Línea de% K cruza por Encima de la Línea D% el, TENEMOS una Señal de compra de Llamadas.

Cuando El estocástico lento rapido y SE Encuentra en Niveles de sobrecompra (Por Encima de 80) y La Línea% K cruza Por debajo de la Línea D% de Tenemos Una Señal para comprar pone.

Muchas gracias por Toda La ayuda.

Por favor, Vea también mi puesto m Nº 1808731. Si NECESITA CUALQUIER aclaración ningún tipo en Preguntar. El estado probando el indicador de Pocos Días y alertas ¡No Tiene de sonido, por Lo Que Pide su ayuda para contactar párrafo alertas ¡Que Indican.

Gracias.

Julio 

Julio

As I already answered to you : use the following lines of code

if (Buffer1[DesiredBarToTest]!=EMPTY_VALUE) ... alert code for buy
if (Buffer2[DesiredBarToTest]!=EMPTY_VALUE) ... alert code for sell

mladen:

Julio

As I already answered to you : use the following lines of code

Hi Mladen 

Sorry, really checked your answer, but as it was used to seeing in your code as indicators: alertsOn, alertsOnCurrent, alertsMessage, alertsSound, alertsNotify, alertsEmail, SoundFile, ShowArrows, arrowsUpperGap, arrowsLowerGap I thought you had to add more code.

By the way, where in the code indicator I have to add the code you provided me?. 

if (Buffer1[DesiredBarToTest]!=EMPTY_VALUE) ... alert code for buy
if (Buffer2[DesiredBarToTest]!=EMPTY_VALUE) ... alert code for sell

Very grateful as always for your dedication.

Mladen and Mr.Tools

Can you help me with my request in the post #13643 ?

It is really very important to me.

Thank you

Barons1

wolf300:

Hello everybody.

Got an idea about a new kind of OSMA indicator and would like to know if it can be done.

OSMA, MTF, Message Alert ONLY if Hidden divergence happens (real short terms too)

Colored not necessary. 

Possibility to see divergence lines on price chart or not, but always in indicator window. Calculations from close to close, not from Hi to Hi and Lo to Lo. 

IGNORING classic divergences. (no alerts)

Reason is to follow the momentum of the market and add trades in trend direction, or get in after a pullback.

Time to stop chasing tops and bottoms only to get in to early and get stopped out, thats why ignoring classic divergence at all.

Osma hidden div because not to have a oscillator-based indicator. Osma is the relation to macd-signal-line distance to histogram bars. 

Please let me know if a osma can be coded like that, that would be nice.

Thank you. 

I moved on with this idea to the "experiment thread". Better

Barons1:

Mladen and Mr.Tools

Thank you

Barons1

Barons1

Not avoiding anything, but did you try to use any bollinger bands indicator with alerts set to 1 deviations? Since you are going to get alerts at the exactly same places for the two

Can I have an expert advisior for this indicator below.Mr.Tools or Mr.Mladen please solve my problem

Barons1:

Mladen and Mr.Tools

Thank you

Barons1

Barons1

Did you check these : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173534/page4

Julio:

Hi Mladen 

Sorry, really checked your answer, but as it was used to seeing in your code as indicators: alertsOn, alertsOnCurrent, alertsMessage, alertsSound, alertsNotify, alertsEmail, SoundFile, ShowArrows, arrowsUpperGap, arrowsLowerGap I thought you had to add more code.

By the way, where in the code indicator I have to add the code you provided me?. 

Very grateful as always for your dedication.

Julio

That is more a kind of a "pigeon pascal" - a general solution

Reason: