Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1123

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mntiwana:
Dear samuelkanu

it was same with me since one month,i request here and mladen ,they give me advices and some suggestions,they forward this to technical section even,nothing solution came out,at last ten day ago i reinstall window,nothing useful.every time i was needs to look back or ahead some page,i search this in Google with page number help so a long process.

accidentally today i zoom out my browser view from 100 to 90 for some visual need and it solve my pending problem at once,all two pictures are here attached with zoom 100 and 90 ,just look at top left corner where in first picture zoom at 100 and no page back forward option then look at 2 picture with zoom 90 and page option available.....try this,may be it help you.....some times abnormal situation solve your problem.

regards

mntiwana

Thanks Mntiwana, it did the trick easily. Remain blessed

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:
Hi mladen, I've bought in april PA Adaptive Composite RSI mtf+alerts2 indicator from adaptive lookback section. Is it possible to add an alert (sound,email, arrow or vertical lines) only when colour changes (from green to orange and viceversa, see the attach) and not when the indicator is leaving oversold or overbought condition? Thanks in advance.

lapigna

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page30

aras2580
aras2580  

hi everyone....ı need to your help....ı have a indicator...ıts very good working. but ı need to alert....sorry my bad english....best regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
aress:
hi everyone....ı need to your help....ı have a indicator...ıts very good working. but ı need to alert....sorry my bad english....best regards

aress

Check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Rsi Filter v1 histo alerts.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

RSI bar chart upgraded and some issues found in it resolved : rsi_bar_chart_v2.02_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

aras2580
aras2580  

many thanks ....mladen...sincerely...

William Snyder
William Snyder  
thunderstorms:
Hi mrtools, you can delete that input because its doesn't necessary for my system

Thunderstorms, hope you don't mind, cleaned the code a bit and added the alerts.

Files:
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Coders, i am a fan of ma cross and i know there are better coded Ema Cross, but please help to add alerts to this one, when the arrow shows up on the chart with the option of current /candle close.

Thanks in advance.

lapigna
lapigna  
mladen:
lapigna Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page30

Hi mladen, how can I download this new version without paying (or do you consider this a new indicator)?

topi
topi  

hi mrtools and mladen where can i get indi market profile with alerts ?