Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1122

Rivabex1301:
Thank You mladen , great indicator

Could you please add alert when signal line cross the other line . At the moment it alerts when it cross the 0 line

Can it alert on time frame lower than the current chart.... If chart is H4 can I use time frame 60min for indicator

Thank you very much .

Rivabex1301, if you set alertsAndArrowsOnZeroCross to false them it will alert and show arrows on signal line cross.And about your mtf question as far as I'm aware the mtf will not work that way, would have to be the opposite.

cesande:
Can you please add the standard 'set' of alerts to this indicator?

alertsOn

alertsOnCurrent

alertsMessage

alertsSound

alertsEmail

Thanks in advance if you can !

Cesande would you happen to have the original source code for that indicator the version posted is decompiled.

Dear Mladen/mrtools

Can you help me to add alert+email for this Double CCI

Thank u

BUY ALERT

SELL ALERT

mrtools:
Cesande would you happen to have the original source code for that indicator the version posted is decompiled.

Oh man... I didn't know that.

Found it while searching and it seems decent if used with other filters.

I will look... Sorry

thunderstorms:
Dear Mladen/mrtools

Can you help me to add alert+email for this Double CCI

Thank u

BUY ALERT

SELL ALERT

Hi Thunderstorms, are you wanting to keep the existing ob/os alerts the indicator now has.

mrtools:
Hi Thunderstorms, are you wanting to keep the existing ob/os alerts the indicator now has.

Hi mrtools, you can delete that input because its doesn't necessary for my system

mntiwana:
Dear samuelkanu

it was same with me since one month,i request here and mladen ,they give me advices and some suggestions,they forward this to technical section even,nothing solution came out,at last ten day ago i reinstall window,nothing useful.every time i was needs to look back or ahead some page,i search this in Google with page number help so a long process.

accidentally today i zoom out my browser view from 100 to 90 for some visual need and it solve my pending problem at once,all two pictures are here attached with zoom 100 and 90 ,just look at top left corner where in first picture zoom at 100 and no page back forward option then look at 2 picture with zoom 90 and page option available.....try this,may be it help you.....some times abnormal situation solve your problem.

regards

mntiwana

Thanks Mntiwana, it did the trick easily. Remain blessed

lapigna:
Hi mladen, I've bought in april PA Adaptive Composite RSI mtf+alerts2 indicator from adaptive lookback section. Is it possible to add an alert (sound,email, arrow or vertical lines) only when colour changes (from green to orange and viceversa, see the attach) and not when the indicator is leaving oversold or overbought condition? Thanks in advance.

lapigna

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page30

hi everyone....ı need to your help....ı have a indicator...ıts very good working. but ı need to alert....sorry my bad english....best regards

aress:
hi everyone....ı need to your help....ı have a indicator...ıts very good working. but ı need to alert....sorry my bad english....best regards

aress

Check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Rsi Filter v1 histo alerts.mq4

Reason: