Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 639

How do i attach the indicator which has to be made with alerts ?

hi mladen,

i found one problem with TVI_v3 mtf nmc: while debugging there appeared an error "array out of range". Using the

parameter limit as limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1)-1 everything is working correct.

Also I made a strict compilation (i.e. with #property strict) to make the code clearer, and added parameters AlertSound

and ShortName as it is in the original version TVI_v2.

Could you shortly check my version TVI_v3 mtf nmc_strict for possible logic errors, please?

I just don't know how to solve this problem: there are two same parameters in the left corner of the indicator are displaying because of 2 loops for calculating TVII suppose. How is it possible to display only one value?

Files:

qwex:
hi mladen,

i found one problem with TVI_v3 mtf nmc: while debugging there appeared an error "array out of range". Using the

parameter limit as limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1)-1 everything is working correct.

Also I made a strict compilation (i.e. with #property strict) to make the code clearer, and added parameters AlertSound

and ShortName as it is in the original version TVI_v2.

Could you shortly check my version TVI_v3 mtf nmc_strict for possible logic errors, please?

I just don't know how to solve this problem: there are two same parameters in the left corner of the indicator are displaying because of 2 loops for calculating TVII suppose. Is it possible to display only one value?

That problem is, in my opinion, a big bug in new metatrader 4. If they allowed the usage or not-usage of strict then the debugger must be aware of. Instead, debugger always works as if the code is compiled using the strict. Or they should make all "strict".

Use this version if you want to use strict (you will see in the code what is changed). Do not change the limit value

As of display : for each buffer that you wish to hide from displaying its value, use the SetIndexLabel(bufferNo,NULL)

PS: strict does not make your code cleaner. It just mean that some additional code checking should be added to the code and not let the metatrader interpreter resolve problems

can someone make this indicators MTF ?...

Thanks in advance!

mladen:
That problem is, in my opinion, a big bug in new metatrader 4. If they allowed the usage or not-usage of strict then the debugger must be aware of. Instead, debugger always works as if the code is compiled using the strict. Or they should make all "strict".

Use this version if you want to use strict (you will see in the code what is changed). Do not change the limit value

As of display : for each buffer that you wish to hide from displaying its value, use the SetIndexLabel(bufferNo,NULL)

PS: strict does not make your code cleaner. It just mean that some additional code checking should be added to the code and not let the metatrader interpreter resolve problems

mladen,

i totally agree with u about the bug with the debugger in new metatrader. Every new build is a black box for us. Maybe with the next builds they give us the compiler only with the strict mode, who knows ... That's why I decided as far as possible to compile my indicators in the strict mode to be a bit ahead of this chaos

thanks for your help and especially for comments clarifying the problem!

forexdreamer:
can someone make this indicators MTF ?... Thanks in advance!

forexdreamer

Check out this one for adx crosses : adx__cross_arrows_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
forexdreamer Check out this one for adx crosses : adx__cross_arrows_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Thank you Mladen. When you have time could you look at the other two. I would really appreciate your help especially if you are able to get MTF of the Alaskanpipassassinmod.mq4

forexdreamer:
can someone make this indicators MTF ?... Thanks in advance!

Forexdreamer, AlaskanPipAssassinMod is a bad repainter and ABHAFXS_Timing2 is a decompiled indicator.

mrtools:
Forexdreamer, AlaskanPipAssassinMod is a bad repainter and ABHAFXS_Timing2 is a decompiled indicator.

Im aware of the repainting issue with Alaskanpipassassinmod. I have in mind using it with other indicators.

Please if you can make a MTF ,I will appreciate it .

forexdreamer ı dont use Alaska. Main indi is EATA pollan vers mod2 at my pc. its not Alaska. la yeter anla artık bea

Reason: