Need help indentifying indicator - page 247

Intrest1:
Thank you. But it seems not this one
:-(

mladen:

This is the correct version (there are some errors in the version posted). This version should be used

thank you very much, works better than the one i was looking for (no mtf, but no more slowing down my computer).

but what does the last input (centered tma angle caution. in pips) mean? which values would you suggest for eurusd and dax?

and what is the differenc between the bigger golden crosses and the smaller pink/lightskyblue?

can you please help me with this (i looked at the code, but that looks like chinese for me)...

Who knows this system?
Files:

marley60:

thank you very much, works better than the one i was looking for (no mtf, but no more slowing down my computer).

but what does the last input (centered tma angle caution. in pips) mean? which values would you suggest for eurusd and dax?

and what is the differenc between the bigger golden crosses and the smaller pink/lightskyblue?

can you please help me with this (i looked at the code, but that looks like chinese for me)...

Those should be rebounds (up and down) and a caution - but be aware that tma centered is recalculating and that those warnings are going to change

luffy:
Who knows this system?
Looks like multi time frame

techmac:
Looks like multi time frame
And with out actual price (bar/candles) nobody can guess how much it is useless :)

What is it?

Intrest1:
What is it?
Something that can not be traded

Hey. I ask to share the link where it is possible to download here such bulls and bears light
Files:
bb_1.png  52 kb

magistr913:
Hey. I ask to share the link where it is possible to download here such bulls and bears light

That would be one of the attached

Reason: