New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 176

Can someone take a look at this indicator?

Files:

Jaquanburton:
Can someone take a look at this indicator?

Jaquanburton, have this one, this one and the one you posted needs Zigzag in your indicators folder for them to work.

Hi fellows, I'm brand new here and would like to ask how can I understand what kind of signals give these indicators?

Almost everywhere there are .mq4 files which you are discussing and it is not clear whether we can and if yes for what purposes we can use them?

Thanks a lot

beryl:
Hi fellows, I'm brand new here and would like to ask how can I understand what kind of signals give these indicators?

Almost everywhere there are .mq4 files which you are discussing and it is not clear whether we can and if yes for what purposes we can use them?

Thanks a lot

Which indicator?\

There is no general rule for signals - it depends on the indicator

mladen:
Which indicator?\ There is no general rule for signals - it depends on the indicator

Thank you Mladen, for example this one, is it for MT4/5, is it indicator or EA?, what kind of information guves us when we use it?

"123PatternsV6.02 & mtf nmc.mq4"

thanks for your support

beryl:
Thank you Mladen, for example this one, is it for MT4/5, is it indicator or EA?, what kind of information guves us when we use it?

"123PatternsV6.02 & mtf nmc.mq4"

thanks for your support

beryl

That is an indicator for metatrader 4 (MT4)

It is looking for 123 patterns (you can find more information about 123 patters and 123 pattern trading here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Ohh God. Mladen. I have finally find you here.

Pls can i have PB Channel.mq4

Thank you and waiting for your response.

El_Nur:
Ohh God. Mladen. I have finally find you here.

Pls can i have PB Channel.mq4

Thank you and waiting for your response.

"PB channel" is a renamed centered TMA band indicator. One version of it you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page2

Thank you sir.

Ohh...

I'm really dumb not to have notice this.

But which ATR length was used for PB Channel.

Thank you once again

You just made my day.

El_Nur:
Thank you sir.

Ohh...

I'm really dumb not to have notice this.

But which ATR length was used for PB Channel.

Thank you once again

You just made my day.

You can see that in the centered TMA bands indicator (the source code is there). As far as I see, all that is changed in "PB channel" are the arrow codes and some colors. All the rest is the same (except the name, of course )

Reason: