Make It No Repaint Please! - page 21

Hi all.

Is it possible to make the lw_fractals indicator no repaint?

Similar to what has been done to the ConsecutiveHLIndicator that Apprentice modified.

Thanks!

I'll attach both in my post.

Jaquanburton:
Hi all.

Is it possible to make the lw_fractals indicator no repaint?

Similar to what has been done to the ConsecutiveHLIndicator that Apprentice modified.

Thanks!

I'll attach both in my post.

Fractals can not be made non-repainting

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make attached indicator non-repaint

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

At the first glance the code looks OK which means that it will have to be thoroughly tested and checked. Will check it

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Thanks for any help

secretcode

I have been checking that indicator and it has a lot of things that have no sense at all. For example this part :

offset = idx + counter;

bar_time = iTime(Symbol(), 0, offset);

bar_shft = iBarShift(Symbol(), 0, bar_time, FALSE);

bar_cont = bar_shft - Period(); if (bar_cont < 0) bar_cont = 0;

bar_cont = bar_shft - Period(); part is a nonsense : subtracting current chart minutes from bar shift is rather od. Also, that way it artificially start using future values too, and we come back to the eternal thing : if it is changed, it will be nothing like the original indicator (using future values and using past values changes the calculated values 100%

mladen:
I have been checking that indicator and it has a lot of things that have no sense at all. For example this part :
offset = idx + counter;

bar_time = iTime(Symbol(), 0, offset);

bar_shft = iBarShift(Symbol(), 0, bar_time, FALSE);

bar_cont = bar_shft - Period(); if (bar_cont < 0) bar_cont = 0;
bar_cont = bar_shft - Period(); part is a nonsense : subtracting current chart minutes from bar shift is rather od. Also, that way it artificially start using future values too, and we come back to the eternal thing : if it is changed, it will be nothing like the original indicator (using future values and using past values changes the calculated values 100%

Thank you very much Mladen for your time and explanation

Best Regards

secretcode

Sir Mladen;

Kindly help me in making this indicator non-repainting one.

t.mq4

Files:
t.mq4  9 kb

yayaria:
Sir Mladen;

Kindly help me in making this indicator non-repainting one.

t.mq4

yayaria

Even though it is a decompiled indicator, as far as I see it is using centered TMA and it can not be made non recalculating. But I am almost sure that you will find the original indicator here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

I see.

Do you know any other indicator that uses the same logic of code but does not recalculate?

yayaria:
I see. Do you know any other indicator that uses the same logic of code but does not recalculate?

yayaria

I did not check the logic of that code (as I told you, that is a decompiled code, I simply do not use or work with decompiled code). If you find the original source code that can be posted on a public forum, then post it and then somebody can check it

Reason: