Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 563

mladen:
Kelc One version that has multi time framing already (a bit different though) was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

great!

thanks mladen!

and this? I found it in a Russian Forum.

grucha_percentage_index_v2.mq4

mladen:
Kelch

Here you go (but it is not the one from the picture you attached - the indicator you attached is a different one)

Btw: it was posted here for the first time GRUCHA Percentage Index

Mladen, thanks for the mtf version! yes, is the same indicator. It's different in the picture because I remove the 100 n' 0 levels, changed the line colors and admit the periods indicator such as the TF variations. In this case in this picture the period I'm using is 960.

It works fine in reversal points but not so I expected because it's too sensitive. So I guess the mtf version can be accurate to reversal at TF15M points.

Dear Coders

Is it possible to have 'Arrow when both lines cross each other' (Yellow above Blue=buy & Yellow below Blue=sell) and 'MTF' in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, Changed the arrows to when the line cross and added mtf.

Thank you very much Mrtools for this mtf indicator

Yours Sincerely

secretcode

Здравствуйте ! Уважаемые кодеры ! Переделайте пожалуйста и этот индикатор.Стрелки при пересечении жёлтой и серой.

ehlers_fisher_transform__alerts_2.mq4

mladen:
Kelc One version that has multi time framing already (a bit different though) was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen, what's the difference between the both? Is "just" the thing in the loop or in the formula? hehe

Kelch Monteiro:
mladen, what's the difference between the both? Is "just" the thing in the loop or in the formula? hehe

They are the same 99.99% of the time as far as values are concerned. But there is that 0.01% when they differ

mladen:
They are the same 99.99% of the time as far as values are concerned. But there is that 0.01% when they differ

hahahahaha

ok.

I'll try it.

many thanks!

mrtools:
Hello Vitas, Not sure I'm understanding, but made the version you posted mtf.

Спасибо,mrtools,это то что нужно !

Reason: