Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1049

lechienthang:
hello you're in need for a model that combines two pairs usd eu and like this, who knows what indicators would just help me with sincere, thank you very much.

lechienthang

That is meaningless (like comparing apples and pears). My advice is that you forget it

PS: the "channel" is a simple linear regression channel, but it is applied to only one symbol (it is absolutely impossible to apply it to the two symbols with so different values)

Thank you very much Mladen good job so much good eating!

lechienthang:
if no indicator you could just help me how to give char eu and run on a mt4 uj along with, thank you.

Regarding that, you can check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178052 but always bare in mind that 1 (for example EURUSD) and 120 (for example USDJPY) never can be compared on a normal basis

i thank you all for your efforts.

i have got this indicator.

it is possible input email and sound alert with a buy and sell arrow in the chart?

thanks

Files:

Fenerbahce1907:

it is possible input email and sound alert with a buy and sell arrow in the chart?

thanks

Fenerbahce1907

That is simply a macd indicator )compare it to macd with signal line crosses when macd is bellow and above 0)

Any macd indicator with alerts would do for that purpose

do you know a kind of those indicator with email alert?

but it is possible to input email and sound alert to those indi? could you make it for me please?

Fenerbahce1907:

thanks

Fenerbache1907, cleaned up the code, made it user friendly where i could, and added alerts and arrows.

flattrand_w_macd_mtf_alerts__arrows.mq4

hi,

i have found tow indicators : ma cross histo and macd colorhist alert.

could you input buy and sell arrows in the chart please?

thank you

thank you very very much

Reason: