Ocean theory based indicators - page 55

Mladen...Can you make "DSS of nma 1_5 (any symbol) (on chart).ex4" with colored bar chart or arrows on color change? Thank you.

Pava:
Mladen...Can you make "DSS of nma 1_5 (any symbol) (on chart).ex4" with colored bar chart or arrows on color change? Thank you.
But then it would make the "any symbol" part unusable (since it would show arrows or color bars that should be used on other symbol data not the current chart data)

mladen:
But then it would make the "any symbol" part unusable (since it would show arrows or color bars that should be used on other symbol data not the current chart data)
I only need it for the current symbol...for some reason I have difficulty (even though it is on chart) to see where exactly trend changes...but the indicator itself is in my opinion way better than others...

Pava:
I only need it for the current symbol...for some reason I have difficulty (even though it is on chart) to see where exactly trend changes...but the indicator itself is in my opinion way better than others...
OK, will make one version that does that, if the symbol is the same as on-chart symbol

mladen:
OK, will make one version that does that, if the symbol is the same as on-chart symbol
Great...Thanks

mladen:

Talaat E.

Basically, except for the prices, it is the same as version 1.4 (1.5 on chart was necessary for some on-charts issues change). Anyway, to have the same set of prices, here is this version

Are you going to make mt5 version too?

poster:
Are you going to make mt5 version too?
Yes, all are in a process of migrating to mt5 - but it takes time and they will be posted as they are made

Hello, 

is it possible this indicator freezes the computer? Please could you check?

Best regards 

makoz:

Hello, 

Best regards 

No i don't feel any thing like that.

makoz:

Hello, 

Best regards 

It does not

Check some other indicator on your chart

Reason: