Indicators with alerts/signal - page 511

Do you guys have a reliable indicator to avoid sideways market like this?

Files:
capture.png  50 kb

sideways market like this is a blessing...gives you time to prepare for your next move...

mrtools:
Don_xyz, This version has 2 alerts choices, one for price crossing the center ma and one for price crossing the outer bands, can use both alerts or one.To match mt4 version BandMaMode needs to be 0(MODE_SMA)

Thanks for the indicator

Is it possible to add arrows top/bottom where the candle close outside the band?

Also, can someone fix this indicator? I tested this indicator on 1 minute chart and then put small settings (band length 2, deviation 0.5) and set alertsoncurrent to "false" but then the indicator give message popup and sound alert as the price touches the upper/lower band. I want to set the indicator to only give sound alert when the candle close outside the band.

The way I look at it this indicator is great to filter ranging market (of course different traders see different things).

Please help modify this indicator. Thanks in advance.

mrtools:
Added the arrows and the alerts should now go off when price closes outside the bands.

That's freakin' fast, mrtools :)

Multi thanks!

can any body pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee code an alert for cycle tma endpoint indi

can any body please code an alert for cycle tma endpoint indi when the lines on it changes its color pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee humble request to all the gurus and professionals out here of coding,. please i need the alert to sound when the lines changes it color doesnt matter up or down. if the histogram changes color from red to green it should pop up a alert, i hope u will kindly look into this humble request..

Files:

Alert for scalping future

Hello,

can anybody program an sound- and mailalert, when the arrows to be displayed on the monitor?

This would be really great.

Best regards

Files:

lover:
can any body please code an alert for cycle tma endpoint indi when the lines on it changes its color pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee humble request to all the gurus and professionals out here of coding,. please i need the alert to sound when the lines changes it color doesnt matter up or down. if the histogram changes color from red to green it should pop up a alert, i hope u will kindly look into this humble request..

Added the alerts on color changes.

mrtools:
added the alerts on color changes.

wow mrtools u r amazing u coded a entire indicator in a matter of few hours, what are u a forex god or something hehe looks like i need to come to this site more often to see all the cool stuff u pros make, but none the least i am greatly thankful for ur wonderful work it works perfectly

erdenmensch:
Hello,

can anybody program an sound- and mailalert, when the arrows to be displayed on the monitor?

This would be really great.

Best regards

ya looks good to me only if doesnt repaints looks like it does but i dont know there are professionals here to take good care of u dont worry somebody will bounce back soon with the goodies ,.,. hang in there my friend hehehehe i got what i wanted though u can try it, its good

Hi, all guru's of program codes,

add an audible and visual alert for this indicator on confirmed candle, please.

Thanks

Files:
fssig_v.3.mq4  5 kb
Reason: