Looking for an EA

Hi,

I hope I am at the right thread for this. I asked the same question on other forums but didn't get any answer. I am looking for a Martingale EA based on the cross of 0, 25, 50 and 75 horizontal lines (often named sweetspots).

At a sweetspot cross, an entry starts with "n" lots with a 25 pips profit level in the direction of the cross and a 25 pips stop loss. If profit level is reached, the trade closes and another one opens with "n" lots in the same direction of the last trade. If the stop loss is reached, the trade closes and we open another one doubling the number of lots in the opposite direction of the last entry. We get back to "n" lots after a winning trade. It is a Martingale system and I know it is risky.

I just want to backtest the system with the strategy tester. I haven't seen more than 7 losses in a row so far with many pairs, and I want to identify the most critical situation back many years ago from now with most currency pairs with low spread. I know there are many Martingale EA's out there, but am looking for one with sweetspots crossing.

Thanks

Nice system,thanks for share. I can't help for ea but support you. Good idea.

Regards.

Martingale systems are not popular because of huge drawdowns (many losses in a row) that occur only once in a while, but that's too often. I just want to have a better look at those drawdowns. The only way I think is to simulate with an EA. If anyone could build one it wouls be nice.

Thanks

i have a martingale ea without big DD and 7000% in live account in only 6 month...i can show you my live account statement if you want .

rooshan.sin32@gmail.com

saly:
i have a martingale ea without big DD and 7000% in live account in only 6 month...i can show you my live account statement if you want .rooshan.sin32@gmail.com

Thanks for your proposition, but I do not want to buy anything for now. I've been practicing my method on GBPUSD and EURUSD demo account for the last three weeks and the results are positive so far. I was just wondering if anybody could guide me to an existing EA that can trade the method I am working on. Or better, if anyone can program it for me it would be awsome.

chamane:
Thanks for your proposition, but I do not want to buy anything for now. I've been practicing my method on GBPUSD and EURUSD demo account for the last three weeks and the results are positive so far. I was just wondering if anybody could guide me to an existing EA that can trade the method I am working on. Or better, if anyone can program it for me it would be awsome.

Check you Pm.

Reason: