Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1018

To be honest I spend massive hours doing live testing, to see which 1 fit best to pair characteristics, these elites are so good until I don't know which 1 to use. My approach is the keyword simple. Others may not agree but for me 1 indicator is already enough to counter various market behaviors. It takes sleepless nights studying, observing, to understand them in different charts.

Pava:
1 powerful beast that recalculates like a Superman!!

Really ?

Equity:
Really ?

but don't tell anyone...

Pava:
but don't tell anyone...

Isn't it known by all by now that SSA (unless it is an end-pointed version) recalculates?

Pava:
but don't tell anyone...

I promise...

mladen:
Isn't it known by all by now that SSA (unless it is an end-pointed version) recalculates?

so Mladen

is it end-pointed version existed anywhere?

talaate:
so Mladen is it end-pointed version existed anywhere?

Talaat E, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

mrtools:
Talaat E, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

Thanks my friend

mrtools:
Talaat E, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

Dear Mrtools

do we have histogram version

mrtools:
Talaat E, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

Dear Mrtools

do we have histogram version or multi color version

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update Note:

I found the muti-color one

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

it is not nmc but I already modified it