Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1014

golden_finger.ex4 Hi Mr.Tools/Mladen,

Is there anyway that I can get this indi to provide a signal alert as soon as a dot appears? I get the signal after the dot and miss out! Any help will be much appreciated.

Files:

rhaychj:
golden_finger.ex4 Hi Mr.Tools/Mladen, Is there anyway that I can get this indi to provide a signal alert as soon as a dot appears? I get the signal after the dot and miss out! Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi Rhaychj, would need the original source code(mq4) to be able to make any modifications.

goldenfinger_1.03.mq4 Hi, I have attached the source code of another one I was having the same problems with. I would like to receive the alert when the dot appears and not after. Many thanks.

Files:

Hello MrTools, Please can you kindly attend to my request on post (10130).

Thanks in advance.

mrtools:
Hi Engula, added the ma and alerts.

thanks mrtools, but i don't see the vertical lines in the subwindow (after current bar is closed). is it me that didn't set the right parameters?

and 2nd: can the indi have a better display like the original 'ma distance' + ma (see attached graph)?

many thanks in advance!

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Engula, added the ma and alerts.

Mr Tools,

What is the indicator with the news reader that you are using ?

Hello Mladen & MrTools, Please kindly attend to my request on the Sidus-Ema indicator on post (10130).

Thanks in Advance.

emmany4:
Hello Mladen & MrTools, please help to add option of alert on current bar on this indicator. I prefer this indicator than sidus v3 when properly filtered. Thanks in advance.

Emmany4, that indicator is trying to use future bars to draw the arrows, meaning the arrows will repaint.

engula:
thanks mrtools, but i don't see the vertical lines in the subwindow (after current bar is closed). is it me that didn't set the right parameters?

and 2nd: can the indi have a better display like the original 'ma distance' + ma (see attached graph)?

many thanks in advance!

Engula, forgot the vertical lines, added them in this version.

Equity:
Mr Tools, What is the indicator with the news reader that you are using ?

Equity, the news reader you can find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175881/page5

Reason: