Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1014

engula
engula  

hi mladen/mrtools,

i use 'ma distance' together with a simple ma. could you pls incorporate the ma in the 'ma distance' indi and add sound and vertical line (only in the subwindow) when the 2 lines cross each other and the current bar is closed? attached a pic how it looks like now.

many thanks in advance.

madistance.mq4

Files:
Jason Zhang
Jason Zhang  

Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools:

Is it possible to make this EA competible with new MT4 version? Thanks

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
engula:
hi mladen/mrtools,

i use 'ma distance' together with a simple ma. could you pls incorporate the ma in the 'ma distance' indi and add sound and vertical line (only in the subwindow) when the 2 lines cross each other and the current bar is closed? attached a pic how it looks like now.

many thanks in advance.

madistance.mq4

Hi Engula, added the ma and alerts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Jasez426:
Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools: Is it possible to make this EA competible with new MT4 version? Thanks

Hi Jasez426, that is a decompiled commercial EA maybe try asking the seller to make it compatible.

reece
reece  

golden_finger.ex4 Hi Mr.Tools/Mladen,

Is there anyway that I can get this indi to provide a signal alert as soon as a dot appears? I get the signal after the dot and miss out! Any help will be much appreciated.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rhaychj:
golden_finger.ex4 Hi Mr.Tools/Mladen, Is there anyway that I can get this indi to provide a signal alert as soon as a dot appears? I get the signal after the dot and miss out! Any help will be much appreciated.

Hi Rhaychj, would need the original source code(mq4) to be able to make any modifications.

reece
reece  

goldenfinger_1.03.mq4 Hi, I have attached the source code of another one I was having the same problems with. I would like to receive the alert when the dot appears and not after. Many thanks.

Files:
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello MrTools, Please can you kindly attend to my request on post (10130).

Thanks in advance.

engula
engula  
mrtools:

thanks mrtools, but i don't see the vertical lines in the subwindow (after current bar is closed). is it me that didn't set the right parameters?

and 2nd: can the indi have a better display like the original 'ma distance' + ma (see attached graph)?

many thanks in advance!

Files:
Maciej Barszczak
Maciej Barszczak  
mrtools:

Mr Tools,

What is the indicator with the news reader that you are using ?