Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1310

mony:
sir i use n_i_Intra_day.mq4 for just like intraday breakouts i change this into weekly But not sucesss it error shows .....

'Hour_Begin_week' - undeclared identifier n_i_Intra_week.mq4 85 53

please sir it is possible to use in week ...............thankyou to mrtools and mntiwana for respond above post

n_i_Intra_day.mq4

n_i_Intra_week.mq4 please if possible can any one help me it turns a use ful Weekly BreakOut Levels for positional traders ..............Thanks in Advance

Mony got it to compile.

n_i_intra_week_1.mq4

Files:

please post this indicator.arrows&curves lucas1 alert .i cant download from previous post

mladen:
Here you go

arrows&curves lucas1 indicator changed to alert (once per direction)

Just choose what alerts do you want to receive

i cant download from this post ,,,,

hi mladen & mrtools can u plz help me, i am unable to understand this indi. ..... is this ARIMA ? where can i get the indi. ARIMA ?

Files:

topi:
hi mladen & mrtools can u plz help me, i am unable to understand this indi. ..... is this ARIMA ? where can i get the indi. ARIMA ?

topi

Without an insight into the code can not tell anything decisive (you can find some more information of ARIMA here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoregressive_integrated_moving_average

hi mladen and mrtools can u plz add alerts to this indi. on crossover of blue line above the red and vice versa along with arrow ? thanks in advance

Files:
ang_zad_c.mq4  2 kb

mrtools:

Dan, have this version, even if the name is the same it's actually the same version, but modified a bit.

ma_nrp_color_mtf_alerts.mq4

Dear mrtools

Thank you very much for your big heart

My respects

Dan

Dear Mladen/Mr.Tools'

Could you please modify this indicator to give me alert only once when all criteria met at the first time,

Thank you for your kind help

4_time_frame_rsi_2_levels_nmc.mq4

hi mladen & mrtools is it possible to add alert to this indi. when price touches lower center and upper bands ? thanks

Files:
i-regr.mq4  5 kb

I-Digress...

Reason: