Various - page 94

sebastianK:
Interesting. No repainting at all?
No repainting of the average at all

Mr mladen, i downloaded this indicator  (

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
jurik_pcci_on_bands.mq4, page for extra info https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page251) from the forum but does not work in my platform.

The indicator looks like this https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/89/pccibands.gif

I would like to get this indicator please. 

liontari:

Mr mladen, i downloaded this indicator  (

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
jurik_pcci_on_bands.mq4, page for extra info https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page251) from the forum but does not work in my platform.

The indicator looks like this https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/89/pccibands.gif

I would like to get this indicator please. 

Try the attached

mladen:

Try the attached

Thank you very much, is working now.

mladen:

One more "mutant" - this is rsx that is r-squared adaptive. It is using floating levels, but specifying 0 for floating levels period, switches it to fixed levels. Zero line adjustment (which is interesting when floating levels are used) is available too (second example - the lower is "zero adjusted")

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for the pretty r-squared adaptive on rsx.

i have a question regarding r-squared,is it possible to apply this new r-squared adaption on averages in place previous adaption ???

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for the pretty r-squared adaptive on rsx.

i have a question regarding r-squared,is it possible to apply this new r-squared adaption on averages in place previous adaption ???

regards

mntiwana

Not really (only on some types, I am currently checking which types can use that. Some - like linear regression for example, are producing ridiculous results - no way to be used in normal trading). Even this rsx is not using the same adapting technique as the ema and t3 r-squared adaptive versions - it had to be adapted to rsx

mladen:

One more "mutant" - this is rsx that is r-squared adaptive. It is using floating levels, but specifying 0 for floating levels period, switches it to fixed levels. Zero line adjustment (which is interesting when floating levels are used) is available too (second example - the lower is "zero adjusted")

please mladen, always add arrows to elite and advanced elite indys :)

And keep up the excelent work, you and mrtools! 

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

I played a bit,so nice compromising,just i feel some prices at some places (with some features at different calculation) stopped working and display disappears.these examples mostly with HA median body price applied where as same calculation do not work within (close,ha close and some others) do not work.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I played a bit,so nice compromising,just i feel some prices at some places (with some features at different calculation) stopped working and display disappears.these examples mostly with HA median body price applied where as same calculation do not work within (close,ha close and some others) do not work.

regards

I don't understand : I am testing it now, and it works with all the price types

Can you post the exact setting when it does not work?

mladen:

Pretty interesting , can we apply it on stochastic ?
Reason: