Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1015

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen & MrTools, Please kindly attend to my request on the Sidus-Ema indicator on post (10130).

Thanks in Advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
emmany4:
Hello Mladen & MrTools, please help to add option of alert on current bar on this indicator. I prefer this indicator than sidus v3 when properly filtered. Thanks in advance.

Emmany4, that indicator is trying to use future bars to draw the arrows, meaning the arrows will repaint.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
engula:
thanks mrtools, but i don't see the vertical lines in the subwindow (after current bar is closed). is it me that didn't set the right parameters?

and 2nd: can the indi have a better display like the original 'ma distance' + ma (see attached graph)?

many thanks in advance!

Engula, forgot the vertical lines, added them in this version.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Equity:
Mr Tools, What is the indicator with the news reader that you are using ?

Equity, the news reader you can find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175881/page5

emmany4
emmany4  
mrtools:
Emmany4, that indicator is trying to use future bars to draw the arrows, meaning the arrows will repaint.

Hello MrTools, i know it repaints but i do filter the signals of the indicator before using it to take a trade. I would have preferred to make it alert on current bar, but however i have another indicator that is similar but this one doesn't repaint even on current bar as far as you put the parameter of Firstsignalonly = false and you don't switch time frame.

Please i want the arrows to alert only once in a particular direction even if subsequent arrows appear, until another arrow appears in the opposite direction (In a Firstsignalonly = false Mode).

I would really appreciate, if any of the 2 indicator's request can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:
Hello MrTools, i know it repaints but i do filter the signals of the indicator before using it to take a trade. I would have preferred to make it alert on current bar, but however i have another indicator that is similar but this one doesn't repaint even on current bar as far as you put the parameter of Firstsignalonly = false and you don't switch time frame.

Please i want the arrows to alert only once in a particular direction even if subsequent arrows appear, until another arrow appears in the opposite direction (In a Firstsignalonly = false Mode).

I would really appreciate, if any of the 2 indicator's request can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Do you happen to have a non-decompiled mql version of that indicator?

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen, i checked the code before posting and i didn't notice it was decompiled but pls check this one also, maybe i might be lucky. Just in case it is also decompiled, pls help to adjust the Sidus-EMA.

Thanks in Advance.

Files:
sidus-5.mq4 5 kb
reece
reece  
mrtools:
Hi Rhaychj, would need the original source code(mq4) to be able to make any modifications.

Hi MrTools, Any luck with the source code? Thanks

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rhaychj:
Hi MrTools, Any luck with the source code? Thanks

Rhaychj, looks to be the same as this indicator posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page522 which is mtf with alerts.

reece
reece  
mrtools:
Rhaychj, looks to be the same as this indicator posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page522 which is mtf with alerts.

Ok, Is there anyway to get the alerts to come through on the first candle and not the second? Thanks