Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1013

wolf1210
wolf1210  
mladen:
Here is the new mt compatible version : ___fractal_dimension_nmc.mq4 PS: the name is reverted to original. That indicator is not Hurst exponent

Hi Mladen

could you please have a look at that interesting indicator? I saw that it is not refreshing and need some work.

Thanks a lot.

Files:
emmany4
emmany4  
mladen:
emmany4

That version of sidus repaints

Use sidus 3 or later

Thanks Mladen for the advice, pls can you make Sidus v3 in the attachment to have option of alerts on current bar.

Thanks in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
emmany4:
Thanks Mladen for the advice, pls can you make Sidus v3 in the attachment to have option of alerts on current bar. Thanks in advance.

Emmany4, this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page293 has that option.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
gabrielumoh:
Mladen/mrtools.

Please need alert and mtf on colour change.

God bless

Gabrielumoh, that indicator has a lot of problems, probably the main one is this

maOpen=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_OPEN,pos);

mClose=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_LOW,pos);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_HIGH,pos);

it should be

maOpen=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_OPEN,pos);

mClose=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_LOW,pos);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,PRICE_HIGH,pos);

William Snyder
William Snyder  
wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

could you please have a look at that interesting indicator? I saw that it is not refreshing and need some work.

Thanks a lot.

Wolfsch, any chance you have the original source code, the version you posted is decompiled.

the_creator
the_creator  

Hello. Please make arrows. When 9 rectangles green and 1 red rectangle, down arrow. When 9 rectangles red and 1 green rectangle, the up arrow. What would the arrow is not redrawn.

tro_trend1.mq4

Files:
pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  

Dear Mladen or mrtools

I'm wondering if it would be possible to create an alert for the Williams Percent range indicator with a couple of moving averages crossing each other, except using williams % data instead of price.

I'm using the Williams Percent Range and moving average indicators that come standard with MT4.

With the W%R indicator, I set the style to "none"

I then apply 2 different moving averages to this indicator and set "apply to: first indicator's data".

It would be great to have the usual alerts added to notify when the moving averages cross each other, but especially a vertical line in the indicator window only, for each instance (as pictured below).

I would be very appreciative if this could be created. Many thanks in advance.

Files:
wprma.jpg 28 kb
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen & MrTools, please help to add option of alert on current bar on this indicator. I prefer this indicator than sidus v3 when properly filtered.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen or mrtools

I'm wondering if it would be possible to create an alert for the Williams Percent range indicator with a couple of moving averages crossing each other, except using williams % data instead of price.

I'm using the Williams Percent Range and moving average indicators that come standard with MT4.

With the W%R indicator, I set the style to "none"

I then apply 2 different moving averages to this indicator and set "apply to: first indicator's data".

It would be great to have the usual alerts added to notify when the moving averages cross each other, but especially a vertical line in the indicator window only, for each instance (as pictured below).

I would be very appreciative if this could be created. Many thanks in advance.

Pippo

If you take a stochastic oscillator (with slowing set to 1 and price set to high/low) and subtract 100 from it you are going to get Williams % range. And since stochastic already has a signal line that is a moving average of stochastic value, the simplest way would be to use some of the stochastic ndicators that aready have alerts made

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mladen:
Pippo If you take a stochastic oscillator (with slowing set to 1 and price set to high/low) and subtract 100 from it you are going to get Williams % range. And since stochastic already has a signal line that is a moving average of stochastic value, the simplest way would be to use some of the stochastic ndicators that aready have alerts made

thanks for that great bit of wisdom, mladen! I will indeed try that out. one question tho: what do you mean by "subtract 100 from it"? thx.