Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1013

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

could you please have a look at that interesting indicator? I saw that it is not refreshing and need some work.

Thanks a lot.

Wolfsch, any chance you have the original source code, the version you posted is decompiled.

Hello. Please make arrows. When 9 rectangles green and 1 red rectangle, down arrow. When 9 rectangles red and 1 green rectangle, the up arrow. What would the arrow is not redrawn.

tro_trend1.mq4

Files:
tro_trend1.mq4  18 kb

Dear Mladen or mrtools

I'm wondering if it would be possible to create an alert for the Williams Percent range indicator with a couple of moving averages crossing each other, except using williams % data instead of price.

I'm using the Williams Percent Range and moving average indicators that come standard with MT4.

With the W%R indicator, I set the style to "none"

I then apply 2 different moving averages to this indicator and set "apply to: first indicator's data".

It would be great to have the usual alerts added to notify when the moving averages cross each other, but especially a vertical line in the indicator window only, for each instance (as pictured below).

I would be very appreciative if this could be created. Many thanks in advance.

Files:
wprma.jpg  28 kb

Hello Mladen & MrTools, please help to add option of alert on current bar on this indicator. I prefer this indicator than sidus v3 when properly filtered.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
sidus-ema.mq4  8 kb

Pippo Inzaghi:
Dear Mladen or mrtools

I'm wondering if it would be possible to create an alert for the Williams Percent range indicator with a couple of moving averages crossing each other, except using williams % data instead of price.

I'm using the Williams Percent Range and moving average indicators that come standard with MT4.

With the W%R indicator, I set the style to "none"

I then apply 2 different moving averages to this indicator and set "apply to: first indicator's data".

It would be great to have the usual alerts added to notify when the moving averages cross each other, but especially a vertical line in the indicator window only, for each instance (as pictured below).

I would be very appreciative if this could be created. Many thanks in advance.

Pippo

If you take a stochastic oscillator (with slowing set to 1 and price set to high/low) and subtract 100 from it you are going to get Williams % range. And since stochastic already has a signal line that is a moving average of stochastic value, the simplest way would be to use some of the stochastic ndicators that aready have alerts made

mladen:
Pippo If you take a stochastic oscillator (with slowing set to 1 and price set to high/low) and subtract 100 from it you are going to get Williams % range. And since stochastic already has a signal line that is a moving average of stochastic value, the simplest way would be to use some of the stochastic ndicators that aready have alerts made

thanks for that great bit of wisdom, mladen! I will indeed try that out. one question tho: what do you mean by "subtract 100 from it"? thx.

hi mladen/mrtools,

i use 'ma distance' together with a simple ma. could you pls incorporate the ma in the 'ma distance' indi and add sound and vertical line (only in the subwindow) when the 2 lines cross each other and the current bar is closed? attached a pic how it looks like now.

many thanks in advance.

madistance.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools:

Is it possible to make this EA competible with new MT4 version? Thanks

Files:

engula:
hi mladen/mrtools,

i use 'ma distance' together with a simple ma. could you pls incorporate the ma in the 'ma distance' indi and add sound and vertical line (only in the subwindow) when the 2 lines cross each other and the current bar is closed? attached a pic how it looks like now.

many thanks in advance.

madistance.mq4

Hi Engula, added the ma and alerts.

Jasez426:
Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools: Is it possible to make this EA competible with new MT4 version? Thanks

Hi Jasez426, that is a decompiled commercial EA maybe try asking the seller to make it compatible.

Reason: