Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1466

mladen:
It is repainting indeed (even Roy Kelly - the "author" of it, was forced to admit that)

Dear Mladen & Mntiwana,

Appriceate your support, is it possible to make ARROW popup for the trend direct force3 indicator after cross to the LOWER & UPPER TIGGER LINE ( same as shown in snap attached)

mladen:
Now it will alert only once per bar
Wow! That was fast.....thank you so much my friend!

sal:

Dear Mladen & Mntiwana,

Appriceate your support, is it possible to make ARROW popup for the trend direct force3 indicator after cross to the LOWER & UPPER TIGGER LINE ( same as shown in snap attached)

According to your logic and picture there will be a sell order in rose color circle,is not ? .. when price is still in buy.

plz don't mention my name along with boss,he is teacher i am learner.

mntiwana:

According to your logic and picture there will be a sell order in rose color circle,is not ? .. when price is still in buy.

plz don't mention my name along with boss,he is teacher i am learner.

In the snap i consider to take trade only for the OB & OS (extreme conditions).. I am afraid to take any trade in middle (as you shown ) for 1 min to 5min expiry for 1min TF chart .

For me all of here are teachers.. bez. i am a beginner and learner  :) .  Mr. Mladen, Mr.Tools, yourgoodslef are fully supporting and advising to develop a good stratgey 

Expecting from our teacher, my request.  By the way, this indicaotr was developed by Mr. Mladen..

sal:

In the snap i consider to take trade only for the OB & OS (extreme conditions).. I am afraid to take any trade in middle (as you shown ) for 1 min to 5min expiry for 1min TF chart .

For me all of here are teachers.. bez. i am a beginner and learner  :) .  Mr. Mladen, Mr.Tools, yourgoodslef are fully supporting and advising to develop a good stratgey 

Expecting from our teacher, my request.  By the way, this indicaotr was developed by Mr. Mladen..

Here is the latest ver of that with 4 coloring option,hope it will help you better than that.

mntiwana:

Here is the latest ver of that with 4 coloring option,hope it will help you better than that.

Thank you and is it possible to get arrow to draw as per earlier given stratgey!

Hello,

As a first thank you for your help to people here. I want to get an indicator which I described below. It is about bill williams alligator. I have found the strategy from internet which is attached template file. It uses two alligator indicator on chart. One of alligators have 13 , 8 , 5 smoothed moving average with median price (HL/2), other one have 52 , 32, 20 smoothed moving average with median price (HL/2). I need an indicator which alert these conditions:

If "32 > 20 > 13 > 8 > 5 > current price " then " SHORT TRADE ALERT FOR EURJPY etc. " with sound !

If " current price >5 >8 > 13 > 20 > 32 " then " LONG TRADE ALERT FOR EURJPY etc. " with sound !

I have searched many indicator on internet but I couldn t find a proper for me. Hope you can help me..Thank you...
Files:
template.tpl  213 kb

divercan:

Hello,

As a first thank you for your help to people here. I want to get an indicator which I described below. It is about bill williams alligator. I have found the strategy from internet which is attached template file. It uses two alligator indicator on chart. One of alligators have 13 , 8 , 5 smoothed moving average with median price (HL/2), other one have 52 , 32, 20 smoothed moving average with median price (HL/2). I need an indicator which alert these conditions:

If "32 > 20 > 13 > 8 > 5 > current price " then " SHORT TRADE ALERT FOR EURJPY etc. " with sound !

If " current price >5 >8 > 13 > 20 > 32 " then " LONG TRADE ALERT FOR EURJPY etc. " with sound !

I have searched many indicator on internet but I couldn t find a proper for me. Hope you can help me..Thank you...
Did you try some of the alligator indicators that already have alerts?

hi, mladen and mrtools,

i know this thread is for indicators only.. then again i could not find solutions.

please can you guys kindly add money management true or false to this sma expert.

thank you in advanced.

Files:

MMRPS:

hi, mladen and mrtools,

i know this thread is for indicators only.. then again i could not find solutions.

please can you guys kindly add money management true or false to this sma expert.

thank you in advanced.

Some are considering the stop loss and take profit as the money management (since in that case you determine the lot size according to the current state of your account). So, you can use those(since that EA has that). To turn those off, simply set the stop loss and/or take profit to 0
Reason: