Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1057

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz check though the alerts are there in the indi... it is not alerting neither pop up window comes nor the sound. for the said indi. thanks and advance

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz check though the alerts are there in the indi... it is not alerting neither pop up window comes nor the sound. for the said indi. thanks and advance sorry it is for this ind.

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz check though the alerts are there in the indi... it is not alerting neither pop up window comes nor the sound. for the said indi. thanks and advance sorry it is for this ind.

Here is a corrected version : gann_bars_amp_alerts__arrows_nmc.mq4

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz check though the alerts are there in the indi... it is not alerting neither pop up window comes nor the sound. for the said indi. thanks and advance
  • Download CCI arrow_alerts_1.02 nmc.mq4

All is ok with that indicator :

Files:
cci_alert.gif  67 kb

Hello mrtools and mladen,

How do I make this indicator non repainting?

magic_dots_2.02_mtf_alerts.mq4

Dan The Great:

by using magic?

Dan The Great:

As far as I see if it is made non-repainting, it would not look like the original

MicroLite:
Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts and push notification when the square change colors?

Thanks

real_woodie_cci.mq4

Little help, please?

MicroLite:
Little help, please?

MicroLite

The squares are a simple LSMA (linear regression value) slopes. You can use any LSMA alerting indicator for that

Hello mladen and mrtools,

I tried to modify this indicator in such a way that it draws VLINE instead of ARROWS..no success...without taking into account that my version draws VLINE each bar...

So, the vertical line version would be great if possible, and with line thickness it would be even nicer.

Thanks

Reason: