Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1044

nasstrader:
Hi MrTools and Mladen

I need an alert for when the candle crosses the line in this indicator .Is it possible?

Thank you very much!trend-magic.mq4

nasstrader

Take a simple CCI that has alerts on zero cross, set the period to CCI period used in "trend magic" and that is it (you shall even avoid possible repainting that can happen in the "trend magic")

hi mrtools and mladen is it possible to have EA of this wonderful indi ? Gann Bars & alerts + arrows nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Topi, added the arrows.

Hi mrtools

Alerts for this indicator (post #10417) do not pop up on my mt4... neither do I get any notifications nor email alerts even when parameters are set to TRUE.

I do get alerts for other indicators but not this one. What could be the problem?

Thanks

Boloti

Boloti:
Hi mrtools

Alerts for this indicator (post #10417) do not pop up on my mt4... neither do I get any notifications nor email alerts even when parameters are set to TRUE.

I do get alerts for other indicators but not this one. What could be the problem?

Thanks

Boloti

Hi Boloti, your right, the alerts are working in this version.

Hello mladen and mrtools,

Sorry for making a second request. I know that repeating the requests is not in good in any way. I would just like to know if my request

for some modifications at post 10401 and 10402 regarding the Bands indicator and the Price alert indicator respectively is being considered / is being attended to. Your feedback is awaited eagerly.

The bands indicator is what I trade with and so I would like you to atleast guide me if there is any such other band type indicator that already exists which would be working like a substitute for the bands indicator that I use. If such indicator exists you may please post the same or provide me with a link so that I can download the same .

Thanks in advance,

Regards

kramachandran59:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

Sorry for making a second request. I know that repeating the requests is not in good in any way. I would just like to know if my request

for some modifications at post 10401 and 10402 regarding the Bands indicator and the Price alert indicator respectively is being considered / is being attended to. Your feedback is awaited eagerly.

The bands indicator is what I trade with and so I would like you to atleast guide me if there is any such other band type indicator that already exists which would be working like a substitute for the bands indicator that I use. If such indicator exists you may please post the same or provide me with a link so that I can download the same .

Thanks in advance,

Regards

kramachandran59

the bands indicator is a simple bollinger bands indicator (with fractional multiplier for bands). There are already indicators like that with alerts at this same thread (for example this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download BollingerBands_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4 )

mladen:
kramachandran59 the bands indicator is a simple bollinger bands indicator (with fractional multiplier for bands). There are already indicators like that with alerts at this same thread (for example this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download BollingerBands_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4 )

Thanks. Warm Regards

Can someone add an slert when the arrows appear on 3_bar_swing_v2.mq4

Can someone add an alert when the arrows appear on 3_bar_swing_v2.mq4 indicator. Can you also please have a popup that says what currency it is. Thanks

Files:

Hi mlade, ive used the parabolic SAR SR indi but the alert sounds on every candle if you know what i mean?

can you code it so they only sound when the parabolic direction changes?

Files:

shay14:
Hi mlade, ive used the parabolic SAR SR indi but the alert sounds on every candle if you know what i mean? can you code it so they only sound when the parabolic direction changes?

shay14

This version is working correctly : parabolic_sar_sr_2.mq4

Files:
Reason: