Bollinger Band Alert HELP

I am in need of BB indicator with these condition, If candle touches or close the upper or lower line of the band should give me an audio alert and notification, looking forward to get help from any one who have this indicator or any suggestion is welcome.#Happy_Trading

ruckser:
I am in need of BB indicator with these condition, If candle touches or close the upper or lower line of the band should give me an audio alert and notification, looking forward to get help from any one who have this indicator or any suggestion is welcome.#Happy_Trading

ruckser

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Bollinger bands alerts & arrows 2.mq4

Thanks mladen, don't you know any other from this one? Because this one i see it kinda different from the original one found in MT4

bolli_toucher__email_alert.mq4Or if its possible to recode this one in attachment, it bring series of notification once the candle touches the upper or lower band, if its possible to re code it to pop notification and sound alert when a candle touches/cross the upper or lower band.

ruckser:
Thanks mladen, don't you know any other from this one? Because this one i see it kinda different from the original one found in MT4

ruckser

With same parameters that indicator is producing exactly the same results as the built in Bollinger bands.

Bollinger bands is one of the simplest indicators there is for calculation : sma(period)+-standard deviations(period). There is no room to make an error in that kind of calculation (unless, of course, it was calculated as the old mt built in Bollinger bands - when deviations multiplier could be only an integer value)

Use that indicator - it works as any normal Bollinger bands indicator should

=mladen;748764]ruckser

With same parameters thatindicator

is producing exactly the same results as the built in Bollinger bands.

Bollinger bands is one of the simplest indicators there is for calculation : sma(period)+-standard deviations(period). There is no room tomake

an error in that kind of calculation (unless, of course, it was calculated as the old mt built in Bollinger bands - when deviations multiplier could be only an integer value)

Use thatindicator

- it works as any normal Bollinger bands indicator should

Yes mladen, i see it works same as original BBand i was getting difficult in settings, but another thing is that it does not alert me everytime when a candle crosses the band.

ruckser:

=mladen;748764]ruckser

With same parameters thatindicator

is producing exactly the same results as the built in Bollinger bands.

Bollinger bands is one of the simplest indicators there is for calculation : sma(period)+-standard deviations(period). There is no room tomake

an error in that kind of calculation (unless, of course, it was calculated as the old mt built in Bollinger bands - when deviations multiplier could be only an integer value)

Use thatindicator

- it works as any normal Bollinger bands indicator should

Yes mladen, i see it works same as original BBand i was getting difficult in settings, but another thing is that it does not alert me everytime when a candle crosses the band.

It is made so in order to prevent alerts on each and ever bar in the times of strong trends

Reason: