Indicator Modification - page 5

Hello Mladen, I came across an indicator you designed many years ago but couldn't download the attachment (maybe it has been taken down or something). It is called Color RSI v1.02.mq4. It has everything I've been looking for as regards the demarker cross alerts and arrows and even more. Please could you be kind enough to upload it if you still have it. Here is the page address where I found it - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858

Thanks for your invaluable help.

Hello Mladen, I came across an indicator of yours you designed many years ago. It is called Color RSI v1.02.mq4. The page address is - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858

It has everything I seek in the demarker cross alerts and arrows and more. Please could you be kind enough to re-upload the attachment as it couldn't be downloaded from that post and I guess it is because the attachments in that thread have been taken down or something. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for you invaluable help.

mladen:
alessandromagno The indicator you posted has 653 lines of code. To make it do just what you need, at least 600 lines have to be deleted. Please, check some other indicators since it is a big waste of anybodies time and a waste of original authors work to cut 95% of the code for such a task when the original was meant to show much more and when indicators doing that task already exist

Oh, sure don't mind!!

Thank you anyway mladen!!!

Torchwavy:
Hello Mladen, I came across an indicator of yours you designed many years ago. It is called Color RSI v1.02.mq4. The page address is - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177858 It has everything I seek in the demarker cross alerts and arrows and more. Please could you be kind enough to re-upload the attachment as it couldn't be downloaded from that post and I guess it is because the attachments in that thread have been taken down or something. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for you invaluable help.

Torchwavy

Which post exactly?

He means this post here. Then comes error "...?noredirect=y". An RSI with repaint-option!

Thank you Krelian99. That's the one.

Don't know why I can't delete one of my double posts.

Torchwavy:
Thank you Krelian99. That's the one. Don't know why I can't delete one of my double posts.

You can not delete posts (only moderators can)

Anyway - download the new mt4 compatible indicator from here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Color RSI v1.02 nmc.mq4

I like Trend Magic and use it in some EA's to confirm trend.

Would it be possible to have the Indicator updated for the 600+ mt4 compatiblilty.

I would also love to have another buffer added for Trend direction (1 for up or-1 for down).

Making this MTF would help immensely as well.

Thanks

trend_magic.mq4

Files:

droland:
I like Trend Magic and use it in some EA's to confirm trend.

Would it be possible to have the Indicator updated for the 600+ mt4 compatiblilty.

I would also love to have another buffer added for Trend direction (1 for up or-1 for down).

Making this MTF would help immensely as well.

Thanks

trend_magic.mq4

droland

Instead of using that indicator (which can repaint) simply take a cci with the same period and trade on 0 crosses

Wow. I must admit that I am very impressed with your knowledge of indicators and coding of indicators (and other things as well I am sure).

You certainly give generously and I very much thank you for that.

Dave R.

Reason: