Free EA creation - page 6

Batchboy:
What is StrategyQuant? Here: strategyquant.com

I've spent a long time doing what you're doing, thinking and looking at indies on chart and suppositioning. In the long run it never quite got there but it got close mediocre performance. Since SQ has advanced to a cadillac stage it now seems it can assymptotically approach "creating" the near-holy-grails. I unfortunately am made to sound like a advertisement, which is not meant, simply struggled a long time like you. For soujding advertisement like, as homosapien, sure do wish I could post my affiliate link here, lol. .

I digress, you can't tell it what to do exactly, this would bypass what it does best, finding optimum strategies using indies and options you'd like.

BTW, what's with this ominous handle_name? Hope its referring to more social levity expression "the devil is in the details"??

Didn't quite get what other std indies you'd like in the strategy other than BB. If you are entirely uncertain just randomly pick a couple, as SQ "enjoys" the game, its really quite the kicker.

Best,

Jerry

Hmm, sounds like a good program. Does it do all the thinking by it self according to backtests or is it possible to give it some directions? Is it complicated to manage or do you have to be a programmer?

How much does it cost by the way?

Thought you never ask about my name. It was OneandOnly at first. But It was taken on a forum I was logging in to, so i tried a number after. That was allso taken. One thing led to a nother and I thought it would be fun to use 666. Bare in mind that this was a lot of years ago and I wasnt that old. Then it just stuck with me i guess.

The indies I would like to have in the EA is MACD, RSI and Heiken Ashi, and then the BB settings I gave you before. Does the SQ now pick out the best settings for them to work together on a backtest or how does it work? Or do you have to put in some standard valuables for the indies before?

Have you made some good EAs from it before and in that case how are they doing in live trade?

//Thomas

OneandOnly666:
Hmm, sounds like a good program. Does it do all the thinking by it self according to backtests or is it possible to give it some directions? Is it complicated to manage or do you have to be a programmer?

How much does it cost by the way?

Thought you never ask about my name. It was OneandOnly at first. But It was taken on a forum I was logging in to, so i tried a number after. That was allso taken. One thing led to a nother and I thought it would be fun to use 666. Bare in mind that this was a lot of years ago and I wasnt that old. Then it just stuck with me i guess.

The indies I would like to have in the EA is MACD, RSI and Heiken Ashi, and then the BB settings I gave you before. Does the SQ now pick out the best settings for them to work together on a backtest or how does it work? Or do you have to put in some standard valuables for the indies before?

Have you made some good EAs from it before and in that case how are they doing in live trade?

//Thomas

SQ jury is still out, however they are becoming swayed. Upon seeing near-holy-grail like results in backtests "they" are awaiting anew the month by month forward-live.

You say settings for BB, sorry I only glossed over your earlier mentions of this, but it probably don't matter because I would just check BB in building blocks and let SQ do its random hunting as to what to do.

I'm currently running a build for a 6yr Daily EA so I can't do this right away, but I will get to it by end of week at least. Did you want 4hr or 1hr periodicity? I can't do both. I may be doing this on just 1-1/4th year backdata that is available from my ibfx mt4, that way I'm "killing two birds with one stone", that of an EA for you and another EA for testing out conjecture of "periodic one-shot EA's" approach.

Yes, SQ varies the parameters in its search, but doesn't for custom indicators.

SQ is $Thou, but if you do the 2wk trial the autoresponder gives you 30% discount code.

Batchboy:
SQ jury is still out, however they are becoming swayed. Upon seeing near-holy-grail like results in backtests "they" are awaiting anew the month by month forward-live.

You say settings for BB, sorry I only glossed over your earlier mentions of this, but it probably don't matter because I would just check BB in building blocks and let SQ do its random hunting as to what to do.

I'm currently running a build for a 6yr Daily EA so I can't do this right away, but I will get to it by end of week at least. Did you want 4hr or 1hr periodicity? I can't do both. I may be doing this on just 1-1/4th year backdata that is available from my ibfx mt4, that way I'm "killing two birds with one stone", that of an EA for you and another EA for testing out conjecture of "periodic one-shot EA's" approach.

Yes, SQ varies the parameters in its search, but doesn't for custom indicators.

SQ is $Thou, but if you do the 2wk trial the autoresponder gives you 30% discount code.

The hole idea with the EA is to have an universal code with BB that allows it to only make buy orders (its is the same as the setting short only on other EAs, will give an error code 4111) if the price go over the upper line of BB in 4H period and let the EA still do buy orders (even if the EAs other indies would place sell orders it cant be done, error code 4111) until it go under the bottom line of BB in 4H period There it stoppes all open orders and change the setting to do sell orders only.( here it is error code 4110) And so it should go back and fort, buy orders only- sell orders only, according to the upper and bottom line of BB. The EA should be in 1H period.

If this cant be done the hole idea falls.

I can make an EA to only do buy or sell orders easily by checking the short only or long only in the settings, but then it wouldnt be automatic. And you would have to sit by the computer the hole time to see if it goes under or over the BB lines and then change the settings manually.

Hope that clears up what I would like to have in the code.

OneandOnly666:
The hole idea with the EA is to have an universal code with BB that allows it to only make buy orders (its is the same as the setting short only on other EAs, will give an error code 4111) if the price go over the upper line of BB in 4H period and let the EA still do buy orders (even if the EAs other indies would place sell orders it cant be done, error code 4111) until it go under the bottom line of BB in 4H period There it stoppes all open orders and change the setting to do sell orders only.( here it is error code 4110) And so it should go back and fort, buy orders only- sell orders only, according to the upper and bottom line of BB. The EA should be in 1H period.

If this cant be done the hole idea falls.

I can make an EA to only do buy or sell orders easily by checking the short only or long only in the settings, but then it wouldnt be automatic. And you would have to sit by the computer the hole time to see if it goes under or over the BB lines and then change the settings manually.

Hope that clears up what I would like to have in the code.

I apologize, seems we were ....."since get go"......on different tracks of intentions, as I mentioned earlier on I don't do mql, sorry that I can't help you. Perhaps you can find such specific mql help on this forum in some thread. Or by looking up on web mql programmers to buy coding of what you want. Best, Jerry

Batchboy:
I apologize, seems we were ....."since get go"......on different tracks of intentions, as I mentioned earlier on I don't do mql, sorry that I can't help you. Perhaps you can find such specific mql help on this forum in some thread. Or by looking up on web mql programmers to buy coding of what you want. Best, Jerry

Started a thread on this forum today, maybe I will get lucky there.

Thanks for your help anyway.

//Thomas

Hello, I just want to add a feature to this indicator. When the value chart candle meets +6 or -6 please send me an alert and one candle just send once. Thanks a lot. It will be better if I can change the value for alert.

Best wishes

Benny

Files:

I would like to request if you are aware of any EA which does the following. If an EA already exists then the link for the same may please be provided to me. ( If there is no EA already, can an EA be developed based on the following conditions.)

1) Should work on specified timings only. Option to have open time and close time for the EA.

2) Should place a Buy order when the following conditions are met.

i) The price of the last candle is above any two EMAs that can be specified example . I would like a buy to be placed

after the close of the current candle and when the price of the current candle is above 21 and 10 EMAs and the price

bar is not intersecting or touching either of the EMAs.

ii) The stop loss should be the value of the farthest EMA in this case stop loss should be value of the 21 EMA and the

stop loss should be dynamically changed based on the value of the 21 EMA similar to the trailing stop loss.

iii) Take profit should be a fixed number which I would like to be 40 pips.

3) Subsequently further if all conditions are met, the EA should open an additional order for Buy each time these

conditions are met but with an additional condition which will be that the last candle lowest price is <= 10 pips.

(Number of pips should be customizable) The orders are closed at TP levels or the stop loss levels.

Vice Versa for sell orders.

4) Should place a Sell order when the following conditions are met.

i) The price of the last candle is below the two EMAs that can be specified example . I would like a sell to be placed after the close

of the current candle and when the price of the current candle is below 10 and 21 EMAs and the price bar is not

intersecting or touching either of the EMAs.

ii) The stop loss should be the value of the farthest EMA in this case stoploss should be value of the 21 EMA and the

stop loss should be dynamically changed based on the value of the 21 EMA similar to the trailing stop loss.

5) Subsequently further if all conditions are met, the EA should open an additional order for Sell each time these

conditions are met but with an additional condition which will be that the last candle highest price is <= 10 pips.

(Number of pips should be customizable) The orders are closed at TP levels or the stop loss levels.

The following should be user inputs. The EA start and end time, the EMA period, Lot size, Take Profit. I am not aware if such an indicator exists, and if such an indicator already exists, I would like to know if it can be developed into an EA.

Your help and valued input is awaited eagerly.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

kramachandran59:
I would like to request if you are aware of any EA which does the following. If an EA already exists then the link for the same may please be provided to me. ( If there is no EA already, can an EA be developed based on the following conditions.)

1) Should work on specified timings only. Option to have open time and close time for the EA.

2) Should place a Buy order when the following conditions are met.

i) The price of the last candle is above any two EMAs that can be specified example . I would like a buy to be placed

after the close of the current candle and when the price of the current candle is above 21 and 10 EMAs and the price

bar is not intersecting or touching either of the EMAs.

ii) The stop loss should be the value of the farthest EMA in this case stop loss should be value of the 21 EMA and the

3) Subsequently further if all conditions are met, the EA should open an additional order for Buy each time these

conditions are met but with an additional condition which will be that the last candle lowest price is <= 10 pips.

Vice Versa for sell orders.

4) Should place a Sell order when the following conditions are met.

i) The price of the last candle is below the two EMAs that can be specified example . I would like a sell to be placed after the close

of the current candle and when the price of the current candle is below 10 and 21 EMAs and the price bar is not

intersecting or touching either of the EMAs.

ii) The stop loss should be the value of the farthest EMA in this case stoploss should be value of the 21 EMA and the

5) Subsequently further if all conditions are met, the EA should open an additional order for Sell each time these

conditions are met but with an additional condition which will be that the last candle highest price is <= 10 pips.

The following should be user inputs. The EA start and end time, the EMA period, Lot size, Take Profit. I am not aware if such an indicator exists, and if such an indicator already exists, I would like to know if it can be developed into an EA.

Your help and valued input is awaited eagerly.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

For such kind of custom requirements I recommend a known reliable experienced EA programmer, "Witold" at mqlsoft.com. Expect to fork out a few hundred$ or more. He is in good demand so both upfront and daily responses are not fast, but he is meticulous in replicating what you want and what will operate EA-wise. I've used him a few times and like I say I recommend him.

Good luck!

Just a reminder, if anyone is trading manually marketing adjusting indies SUCCESSFULLY with myfxbook proof of performance of your acct and you'd like an EA doing it on auto and you can avail the indy's mq4's and you do not ask for specific method (just tell of outputs you use of indies and any outputs of aiding standard indies you use, SQ will figure the best stratgy) then I can run SQ (strategyquant, new name for geneticbuilder) for you. I may not get to it right away as I'm probably running it currently for a week or two, but if you qualify I'd truly get to it.

Thank you,

Jerry

Just a reminder, if anyone is trading manually marketing adjusting indies SUCCESSFULLY with myfxbook proof of performance of your acct and you'd like an EA doing it on auto and you can avail the indy's mq4's and you do not ask for specific method (just tell of outputs you use of indies and any outputs of aiding standard indies you use, SQ will figure the best stratgy) then I can run SQ (strategyquant, new name for geneticbuilder) for you. I may not get to it right away as I'm probably running it currently for a week or two, but if you qualify I'd truly get to it.

Thank you,

Jerry

Reason: