Indicators with alerts/signal - page 862

RubVil:
sry my bad, here you have and thanks for your time

much appreciated

laguerre-acs1.mq4

Thanks

RubVil

RubVil, looking at the code, that indicator repaints, maybe check this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173022/page5 there are many good non repainting versions there.

Hi Mladen /Mrtools

I need your help to add selected info in yellow color in image to attached indicator. No need for TSL I want to add stop loss line. My stop loss is fixed 50 point and target line , My target is also fixed is 50 point. Pls help . God bless you.

I am sorry i am not be able to upload indicator on this website, can any one help me.bband_stop_alert.ex4bband_stop_alert.mq4

Pls find attached the magic indicator . nbo-magictrade_v2.ex4nbo-magictrade_v2.mq4

mrtools:
RubVil, looking at the code, that indicator repaints, maybe check this thread here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173022/page5 there are many good non repainting versions there.

thanks for the advise mrtools. i have fund this version from mladen (Laguerre RSI zero line 2 nmc.mq4) this one has already alert function

Thanks

RubVil

Hi Mr Tools

You were kind enough to originally post this indicator in the multi-timeframe thread. I'm wondering if there is a version with popup alerts and arrows when the dark orange and steel blue lines cross each other? The arrows printing above/below the price would be especially helpful.

Many thanks for your time.

indicator alarm

Hi,

Someone you it would be able to create an alarm me that whenever the currency crosses the red line of the Indicator (moving average) to the configuration of my choice is actually a time until alarm

Thx you

Audgy45:
Hi,

Someone you it would be able to create an alarm me that whenever the currency crosses the red line of the Indicator (moving average) to the configuration of my choice is actually a time until alarm

Thx you

Hi Audgy, maybe try this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page338

Pippo Inzaghi:
Hi Mr Tools

You were kind enough to originally post this indicator in the multi-timeframe thread. I'm wondering if there is a version with popup alerts and arrows when the dark orange and steel blue lines cross each other? The arrows printing above/below the price would be especially helpful.

Many thanks for your time.

Hi Pippo Inzaghi, added the alerts and arrows when the dark orange and steel lines cross.

ocil:
Pls find attached the magic indicator . nbo-magictrade_v2.ex4nbo-magictrade_v2.mq4

Hi Ocil, sorry but the NBO Magictrade_v2 is a decompiled indicator.

mrtools:
Hi Ocil, sorry but the NBO Magictrade_v2 is a decompiled indicator.

Thanks mrtools. Sorry i am not clear on my first post. In my post image there in info for last trading price, price different from yesterday closing, Trailing SL, Last signal, Profit or loss. Also left side Bid/ask and day hi/lo and Week hi/lo. This info is available in NBO Magictrade_v2.

I want same info in attached indicator. Excluding Trailing SL and bid/ask .Thanks for your help

bband_stop_alert.mq4bband_stop_alert.ex4

Reason: