Files:
cyclez_1.gif  86 kb

hova:
sorry!

we need to get an EA outta this1

Its 1H TF

Your input is important to help understand the bigger picture

As I said use other indicators to confirm

if you are stuck for something use this its zigzag but the least repainting of them all

and there was housing news on GBP last session which could hv caused this

Files:

yeah u said it....could you suggest some ? the indicators on your chart say nothing to me

edit: ZigZag isn't solving the problem either, am i right ?

edit2: i think i got it

1 Month forward test and we'll se what's what

I think every one here is missed the point, it was the idea not the indicater. Most any cycle indicater could be used for what he has shown. His idea is not his alone as I have been working on the same cycle analysis as hes. I would not make it public neither. My posting here is not to start any BS but to tell you all to open your eyes he has given you more then I can beleive.

and to;

tic tac

I will add; what you are doing, works much better if you can translate it to the fractal nature of price and not to an indicator, your entries and exists will be better timed. One can also, clearly see were congestion/consolidation takes place (ranging). Adding more; with a fractal view of price one can see the extreams much more better, as well.

And yes, I have been dumped on too, for not giving out my work / ideas. But, you want to know, I dont think it matters, as the one that cry the most for hand outs are the ones that could not profit from it any ways.

Keit

tic_tac:
That's why I don't like posting to much immediately every try to reverse engineer my system jajaaja Well I no posting anymore now your turn do forward testing just like a did, day in day out, one by one NO JUMPING BUT ONE ORDER AFTER THE NEXT, that's now the challenge I want to see. I'll promise you that if you do it better than me I will knee down and call you daddy.. jajajajaj . So since the reverse engineering is starting to freak me out that's it no more posting. I purpose in this forum was fullfilled. I let you all my legacy of HARDCORE FORWARD TESTING DAY IN DAY OUT ORDER IN ORDER OUT NO JUMPING BREAKING THE MARKET WITH MY COLD BLOODED SWORD JAJAJAJ. SO I AM GONE FOR GOOD NO MORE POSTING. NOTE: I did $1175 (i have proof if anyone want to see) in exactly 5 days (last friday-sunday-monday-tuesday-wednesday) so here is your challenge for anyone, do it better!!! remember order in order out with photo evidences just like me jajajajaj

I like the 3D block lettering... looks cool

p.s.

Not sure what went wrong with this thread, but I was wondering what the hell this jajajajajaja bullshit was all about ?

gemeometrik

The people here think its all about finding the cycle patten in price, but what is not said is that there are more then one cycle interacting within price, each with vering degree of importants.

What they do not see is the actual cycles are really not as important, as what you do with them.

Keit

geneometrik:
I like the 3D block lettering... looks cool

p.s.

Not sure what went wrong with this thread, but I was wondering what the hell this jajajajajaja bullshit was all about ?

Perky:
te dots may come and go on that bar but as far as ive seen once the bar closes they stay

it would be nice to have a alarm for the dots.

could someone code that ?

would be nice, thx !

yes, it would be nice to have 2 alarms in inputs tab, one for buy other for sell

would be usefull if we could set limits for dots to alert (for example only alert buy alerts if cycle less than 20)

Cockey...Sorry to say but your screen shot is less informative than tictac's...perhaps because of all the stuff you deleted from us-honest traders....and one other thing...you say is not but how you use it...some say size matters...opinions are like ass holes...everyone has one...hova...tictac is an ass...not that he is going to keep on winning with his little system...that is when he moves from demo to playing with real money....

Reason: