Indicators with alerts/signal - page 855

Genesisman
Genesisman  

fine_fractals.mq4Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if I'm at the right place here, but could you help me with this indi. I'm needing a pop up window alert put on it. If the alert can also show which pair it's on, that would be great. Thanks so much.

genesisman

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Genesisman:
fine_fractals.mq4Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if I'm at the right place here, but could you help me with this indi. I'm needing a pop up window alert put on it. If the alert can also show which pair it's on, that would be great. Thanks so much.

genesisman

Just set the NewFAlert to true and it will alert

ayan2030
ayan2030  

Hi mladenand mrtools!

Can you please make this indicator nrp and add alert?

Files:
UmahEmas
UmahEmas  

Pls add alert when cross oblevel and oslevel.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Brooky_Wpr_Shade mtf.mq4

Tq

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Hi mladenand mrtools! Can you please make this indicator nrp and add alert?

It can not without changing completely the logic of it

That indicator is using current + 4 future moving average values. If the future values are replaced with past, it will not look anything like that indicator

Genesisman
Genesisman  

mladen,

Thanks for the info, it worked. However, when the alert comes up, for the fine_fractals, it's in another language. Could you get it to come up in English??? Thanks so much.

genesisman

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Genesisman:
mladen,

Thanks for the info, it worked. However, when the alert comes up, for the fine_fractals, it's in another language. Could you get it to come up in English??? Thanks so much.

genesisman

Will try to decipher it

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
It can not without changing completely the logic of it That indicator is using current + 4 future moving average values. If the future values are replaced with past, it will not look anything like that indicator

Ok thanks for your reply!

lapigna
lapigna  

Hi, I have taken the attached indicator in "Something interest" forum.

It seems that the alert (when signal changes from buy to sell and viceversa) does not appear. Please can you fix it and add a pop-up/sound alert and if it possibile and email alert?

Thanks in advance.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please can you add alert on this indicator? I want the alert to have option of on open and closed candle. Thanks in advance