Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 590

avibe:
Am in serious shock. All the work we have done goes down the drain.

It will sort out (eventually)

Created a service desk ticket there so we shall see till when we are going to have this stale mate situation

mrtools:
Kelch, added mtf.

Dear Mrtools

Indicator not working on current bar, can it be fix, also is it possible to add coloring on slope?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mrtools

Indicator not working on current bar, can it be fix, also is it possible to add coloring on slope?

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Seems that it was done deliberately : the loop goes only for closed bar. If you wish to enable current bar too, change the line that goes like this :

while (i>0){

to this

while (i>=0){

in the mean time will look for some other vidya indicators (as far as I remember, there are correctly coded vidya indicators already)

Well

Did not find a better vidya so here is this one. Color on slope, multi time frame, current bar calculated too

Files:
vidya.gif  40 kb

Hi guys! this vidya indicator is really a good thing and it's too better showing on current. works very well as a guide to support or resistence but remember: the movement must be confirmed.

I was wondering about this indi below, it's like a mix between the ROC and RSI. It can help to confirm the moves showing divergences.

Can it be modified to mtf version? I think it would be great!

momentumkpinballcindicator.mq4

thanks in advance!

Kelch Monteiro:
Hi guys! this vidya indicator is really a good thing and it's too better showing on current. works very well as a guide to support or resistence but remember: the movement must be confirmed.

I was wondering about this indi below, it's like a mix between the ROC and RSI. It can help to confirm the moves showing divergences.

Can it be modified to mtf version? I think it would be great!

momentumkpinballcindicator.mq4

thanks in advance!

Kelch, made it mtf.

mrtools:
Kelch, made it mtf.

Many thanks mrtools!

a good weekend to you!

mladen:
Well Did not find a better vidya so here is this one. Color on slope, multi time frame, current bar calculated too

Thanks a lot Mladen for all your time efforts and vidya indicator

Have a nice weekend

secretcode

Hi mrtools and mladen,

please make this indi in MTF.

thanks

br_16_alert.mq4

Files:

newmacd_arrowalert.mq4

please mtf thanks

Reason: