Indicators with alerts/signal - page 743

Hi Mladen,

Please accept my apologies for bugging you. The hama indicator that I previously attached was based

on the 20 ema and the hama candles are drawn on the outline of the 20 ema. The heiken ashi smoothed 2

alerts does not draw the ha candles where the 20 ema would have been. Is it possible to get the ha candles

to be displayed like the hama indicator?

The alerts are exactly what I wanted.

Thank you for all your efforts.It is much appreciated.

- Suren

Suren:
Hi Mladen,

Please accept my apologies for bugging you. The hama indicator that I previously attached was based

on the 20 ema and the hama candles are drawn on the outline of the 20 ema. The heiken ashi smoothed 2

alerts does not draw the ha candles where the 20 ema would have been. Is it possible to get the ha candles

to be displayed like the hama indicator?

The alerts are exactly what I wanted.

Thank you for all your efforts.It is much appreciated.

- Suren

Suren

This is HAMA (when the MODE_CLOSE is replaced with PRICE_CLOSE (and so on, since MODE_CLOSE is not used for prices in moving averages but for other functions - that is an old error that is corrected in the heiken ashi smoothed indicator)

and this is heiken ashi smoothed when same parameters are applied

As you can see, they are exactly the same in values.

If you wish the wicks to be invisible, set their colors to none (like this :

Attached both indicators that are now compatible with the new metatrader 4 (so you can freely test both)

Hi Mladen,

Thank you!!

Kind regards,

Suren

Hi Mladen,

I just tested the indicator. It works perfectly!

Thank you so much.

- Suren

mladen:
rikiolivier

Here you go : traders_dynamic_index_visual_alerts_mtf_2_h1_nmc.mq4

Happy trading

mladen,

the indicator loads and compiles but does not seem to be working. can you please check it? thank you.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier:
mladen,

the indicator loads and compiles but does not seem to be working. can you please check it? thank you.

rikiolivier

rikiolivier

Someone that was "working" on that indicator have set all the colors in that indicator to black

Change the colors and you will see all the values (or replace the Black in colors with the original colors - they are written at the beginning of the code as comments - this part of code :

#property indicator_color1 Black//Black

#property indicator_color2 Black//MediumBlue

#property indicator_color3 Black//Yellow

#property indicator_color4 Black//MediumBlue

#property indicator_color5 Black//Green

#property indicator_color6 Black//Red

#property indicator_color7 Black//Aqua

Everything behind the "//" is original color

Right now it looks like this :

Files:
tdi.gif  74 kb

mladen:
rikiolivier

Someone that was "working" on that indicator have set all the colors in that indicator to black

Change the colors and you will see all the values (or replace the Black in colors with the original colors - they are written at the beginning of the code as comments - this part of code :

#property indicator_color1 Black//Black

#property indicator_color2 Black//MediumBlue

#property indicator_color3 Black//Yellow

#property indicator_color4 Black//MediumBlue

#property indicator_color5 Black//Green

#property indicator_color6 Black//Red

#property indicator_color7 Black//Aqua

Everything behind the "//" is original color

Right now it looks like this :

Will check. Thank you.

mladen:
daytrade5 Try it out now. Email alerts option added to it

Please add a "No Sunday" option.

Regards

hi... can someone help to put an alert/ and pop up alert which pair for this attached indicator when the arrow show up

Thank you

Files:
aa.mq4  4 kb

3013:
hi... can someone help to put an alert/ and pop up alert which pair for this attached indicator when the arrow show up Thank you

Here you go. The usual set of alerts added. Possible repainting problem with arrows left on cghart when they are not needed any more corrected

Files:
aa.gif  64 kb
aa-alerts.mq4  6 kb
Reason: