Indicators with alerts/signal - page 737

mrtools:
Don't know if anyone using Camarilla but that indicator is using all available buffers to draw the lines.

Thanks Mrtools

Hi All,

Can help me to check the attached indicator? Even i turned off the alert, it still keep giving me alert.

Thank you.

zoroxzyad:
thanks mladen for every thing i want to ask you please if you can make this indicator alerts on yellow bars also as the blue and red ones thanks for every thing my dear friend also i noticed it not always alerting may be it has problem with the code i use h1 period of it on m15 time frame and not always alerting in the tester so what is the problem i also noticed when its blue and changed to yellow then blue back its not alerting its alerting if it changed from blue o yellow then red as example i need it to alert when ever the color change no matter what thanks pro bdfxtrender_alertsmtf_nmc.mq4

zoroxzyad

Here you go

3rd state (neutral - the yellow color) added to alerts and it alerts correctly on all three states now

Files:

hi, could anyone help me?

alvinkon:
Hi All,

Can help me to check the attached indicator? Even i turned off the alert, it still keep giving me alert.

Thank you.

Hi Alvinkon,

Pretty sure I found where the problem was and sorry for the inconvenience.

myacarangi:
hi, could anyone help me?

Hi Myacarangi, just post the file you need help with and if we can do it, will do it for you.

Dear mrtools,

Thank you very much for your sharing.. Really appreciate it.

thanks is not enough for you mladen thanks very very very much

hi there again my dear perfect programers i want this indicator to be nmc compatable with new mt4

xcode.mq4

Files:
xcode.mq4  11 kb
Reason: