Indicators with alerts/signal - page 662

mrtools:
Tom, made this version.

Hi Mrtools

Will you please be able to do me a favour by changing the code in this alert indicator so it would alert me whenever the price breaks through the band and touches either side of the the band and goes through it. I want it to constantly keep on alerting me about it. Your help is much appreciated.

protrade:

Hi Mr Tools, thanks for the alerts on the indicator.

There is another candle pattern that I have been watching with interest, which I’m calling a 12345 system. It is set up when there are four candles in succession that are all opposite to each other (eg. bull, bear, bull, bear). I have noticed that once the fight goes on that long between bulls and bears, the fifth candle is usually going to be opposite to the fourth (eg. bull, bear, bull, bear, BULL).

Is it possible to code an indicator to alert on the fifth candle, as soon as it starts to move in the direction opposite to the fourth candle’s close price? I have attached a pic to demonstrate. Yes the fifth candle could open opposite to the fourth and swing the other way. That would be a losing trade (we can’t win all) but it seems that that happens less than 40 percent of the time, which is a good percentage if you use it for binary options.

Sorry Protrade just noticed your post will see what I can do.

harjeet:
Hi Mrtools Will you please be able to do me a favour by changing the code in this alert indicator so it would alert me whenever the price breaks through the band and touches either side of the the band and goes through it. I want it to constantly keep on alerting me about it. Your help is much appreciated.

Hi Harjeet,

Having trouble finding the post your referring to or the indicator, could you either get me a link to the post or maybe post the indicator. If it's one of the one's done by us here possibly if you put alertsOnCurrent = true it will alert similar to what you are looking for.

hello to all the gurus like mladen mrtools

i am wondering if any of the pros in here knows if there is a doda donchian alert which alerts when the middle line or the single dotted line will give an alert when the candle close above or below it.would greatly apreciate it thanks you hope ya all had a great thanks giving hehehe n black friday shoppings

mrtools:
Hi Harjeet, Having trouble finding the post your referring to or the indicator, could you either get me a link to the post or maybe post the indicator. If it's one of the one's done by us here possibly if you put alertsOnCurrent = true it will alert similar to what you are looking for.

Hi Mrtools

link for the post is below mentioned. Its is your post and you have edited the indi in past.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page291

I tried putting alertsOnCurrent = true but it gives me no alert or message. I am also using Heiken Ashi in my setup if that matters. Please look into it. I am also attaching screen shot of setup so it might give you better idea. thanx in advance brother.

Files:
screenshot_2.jpg  188 kb

harjeet:
Hi Mrtools

link for the post is below mentioned. Its is your post and you have edited the indi in past.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page291

I tried putting alertsOnCurrent = true but it gives me no alert or message. I am also using Heiken Ashi in my setup if that matters. Please look into it. I am also attaching screen shot of setup so it might give you better idea. thanx in advance brother.

harjeet

Try out this version (it will alert when close crosses envelopes from outside back to inside of the envelopes - attaching an example ho it does it)

Hi Mladen,

This indicator works perfect as you explained and alerts as soon as candle closes back into the band but my setup is totally opposite to it. I want it to alert me as soon as a candle closes outside of the band. As soon as price moves out of envelope and that candle closes outside, it should alert me. can you please modify this indi as per my setup requirement. thanx bro.

mrtools:
Protrade, try this one think it's pretty close to what your looking for.

Thanks Mr Tools. Yes it's exactly what I'm looking for. The arrows are surprisingly on point with this system. Looks like it may be profitable. Some of the DOWN arrows don't appear though. Can you check them?

protrade:
Thanks Mr Tools. Yes it's exactly what I'm looking for. The arrows are surprisingly on point with this system. Looks like it may be profitable. Some of the DOWN arrows don't appear though. Can you check them?

Protrade, found my error , please try downloading it from the same post, should be fixed now.

lover:
hello to all the gurus like mladen mrtools i am wondering if any of the pros in here knows if there is a doda donchian alert which alerts when the middle line or the single dotted line will give an alert when the candle close above or below it.would greatly apreciate it thanks you hope ya all had a great thanks giving hehehe n black friday shoppings

Hello Lover,

Could you please post your version of Doda Donchian, version I have it's not really a Donchian as I know it, and it's only showing the middle line. Also do you want to do away with the current alerts?

Reason: