Indicators with alerts/signal - page 638

Hi Mladen, could you please if possible add to this indicator cci and tcci regular and hidden divergence with sms alert capabilities.

Cheers

Tracey

Files:

mladen:
Don_xyZ

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

PS: to calculate only on bar close, it would need to use only 1 bar past prices. It is the same as if you take into account only the first closed bar of that indicator

Yes, I've re-checked the thread but none of them fulfill this simple feature that I needed especially feature #2 that I need the most (if I missed something in that thread please point me to it).

First of all I don't need the complexity that those indicators offer. All I need is to know the weakness of the trend by calculating the latest candle's range compared to the previous one.

Secondly, I prefer the simple look of the old range indicator that I attached because I can see far back in time as compared to the indicators that were posted in that thread.

Please, please modify the indicator with the features that I need.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
Yes, I've re-checked the thread but none of them fulfill this simple feature that I needed especially feature #2 that I need the most (if I missed something in that thread please point me to it).

First of all I don't need the complexity that those indicators offer. All I need is to know the weakness of the trend by calculating the latest candle's range compared to the previous one.

Secondly, I prefer the simple look of the old range indicator that I attached because I can see far back in time as compared to the indicators that were posted in that thread.

Please, please modify the indicator with the features that I need.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyz,

This one should show the range on a closed bar, as far as alerts test it not sure if is working how you want.

Files:

mrtools:
Don_xyz, This one should show the range on a closed bar, as far as alerts test it not sure if is working how you want.

Thank you for the effort!

However, the indicator is not working properly:

1. as shown by the picture above (up arrows), the indicator did not draw correctly. those histogram should draw green instead of red.

2. the sound alert did not come out as it should be.

Can it be fixed so it can work properly. Please.

Thanks in advance.

Hello mrtools can you code this system into one indicator with alert when the conditions are met. This is a combination o the super signals chanel indicator and stochastics. Let there be arrow alert when the blue line crosses the set levels of 78 and 20 after appearance of the supersignals channel arrow. See attached pics and indicator

Files:

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools can you code this system into one indicator with alert when the conditions are met. This is a combination o the super signals chanel indicator and stochastics. Let there be arrow alert when the blue line crosses the set levels of 78 and 20 after appearance of the supersignals channel arrow. See attached pics and indicator

Hello Samuelkanu,

Since the super signals channel repaints would not be good to use it in signalling mode.Would be very misleading.

Don_xyZ:
Thank you for the effort!

However, the indicator is not working properly:

1. as shown by the picture above (up arrows), the indicator did not draw correctly. those histogram should draw green instead of red.

2. the sound alert did not come out as it should be.

Can it be fixed so it can work properly. Please.

Thanks in advance.

Found my error please try this version, it will give an alert on 2 changes in the range(green,red) once I figure out how to isolate the alerts to alerts only on lower range will do so.

Files:

mrtools:
once I figure out how to isolate the alerts to alerts only on lower range will do so.

Oh... please do.

This indicator is superb despite of its ridiculously simple look. The way I use it is for breakouts.

I observe that a slowdown after a breakout is often a great signal to enter the market (talking specifically about E/J here).

I hope you can find the way to isolate the alert to only on lower range because this is the true goal of the strategy.

(Or if it's not burdensome maybe you can create an indicator with sound alert from scratch to specifically identify low range and nothing else )

I'm looking forward to any update you can bring on this thing. Billions of thanks in advance!

mrtools:
Gfuchs, The version I posted just noticed it wasn't matching the original indicator correctly so fixed it hopefully(version1.01) and the CCI version(version2.01) should be better as well.

Thank you mrtools. These versions work fine I think.

mrtools:
Hello Samuelkanu, Since the super signals channel repaints would not be good to use it in signalling mode.Would be very misleading.

Okay how about using only the stochastics blue line cross of the ob/os levels indicated as trigger?

Reason: