Indicators with alerts/signal - page 316

lightwind_99
lightwind_99  
newdigital:
It depends on how to use them.

Thank you

targus
targus  

I use the Stochastics by george lane, if you are trading currencies you need to change to 5,3,3, fast. Stocks are slower. It would also be worth your while to google mt4 fibo extentions and trade the 4hour cross of the stochs within the fibs. You cannot rely on just the stochs because having established a cross up or down you now need to know the When...and the fib extensions will show you this. Works for me.

fx129
fx129  

hi,

I want when buy and sell signals the picture appeared to give alarm

thanks

Files:
capture.jpg 49 kb
nlenz
nlenz  
sara129:
hi,

I want when buy and sell signals the picture appeared to give alarm

thanks

Hi Sara,

Here is the indicator with alerts.

If you want alerts then both the Alerts setting and the Signals have to be set to true.

I also reduced the number of repetitive signals of the same kind (e.g was buy, buy, buy... now hopefully just buy, exit etc.). Also, the signals now refresh by themselves.

Noam

Files:
fx129
fx129  
nlenz:
Hi Sara,

Here is the indicator with alerts.

If you want alerts then both the Alerts setting and the Signals have to be set to true.

I also reduced the number of repetitive signals of the same kind (e.g was buy, buy, buy... now hopefully just buy, exit etc.). Also, the signals now refresh by themselves.

Noam

hi nlenz

thanks.i have like People Professional

nlenz
nlenz  
sara129:
hi nlenz thanks.i have like People Professional

You're welcome.

dansmol
dansmol  

Dear MRTOOLS

I wonder if there are any developments with the indicators.

Allways a pleasure

Dan

studbiol
studbiol  
nlenz:
Hi Sara ... Here is the indicator with alerts.

If you want alerts then both the Alerts setting and the Signals have to be set to true ... Also, the signals now refresh by themselves.

Noam

Hi Noam, this indicator looks very promising. Is there any possibility to add a sound alert (perhaps with individual sound files)?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Before taking bigger risk : it is a smoothed solar wind with "signal line" added

studbiol:
Hi Noam, this indicator looks very promising. Is there any possibility to add a sound alert (perhaps with individual sound files)?
Files:
solar.gif 29 kb
nlenz
nlenz  
studbiol:

Here it is.

It can either show an alert or play a sound of your choice, not both, unfortunately.

-To show an alert: Signals = true and Alerts = true. (PlayASound doesn't matter.).

-To play a custom sound: Signals = true and Alerts = false and PlayASound = true with the sound file's name specified in the Sound setting, which should be xxxx.wav and the actual file should be in the sounds folder which is located inside the metatrader folder.

Noam

Files: