GridMACD

I am delighted that GridMACD has won the April contest. As I am not an Elite member, I do not have access to the Elite area and thus I am unable to answer any questions there. So I am opening this thread to discuss GridMACD.

For non-Elite members, I am sorry but I will not be posting the EA here. It is for the time being exclusive to Elite members because they are the ones paying for my prize that it is only fair that they have exclusive access to the EA.

For the time being, GridMACD have performed well only for USDCHF. The M15 timeframe used for the contest is actually not ideal so I am really surprised that it still worked relatively well. The best timeframe may be H1 timeframe. Hopefully I will be allowed to change GridMACD in the contest to the H1 timeframe so that I can win again next month .

Attached is a little titbit of the potential of GridMACD in the H1 timeframe.

Files:

pengie:
I am delighted that GridMACD has won the April contest. As I am not an Elite member, I do not have access to the Elite area and thus I am unable to answer any questions there. So I am opening this thread to discuss GridMACD.

For non-Elite members, I am sorry but I will not be posting the EA here. It is for the time being exclusive to Elite members because they are the ones paying for my prize that it is only fair that they have exclusive access to the EA.

For the time being, GridMACD have performed well only for USDCHF. The M15 timeframe used for the contest is actually not ideal so I am really surprised that it still worked relatively well. The best timeframe may be H1 timeframe. Hopefully I will be allowed to change GridMACD in the contest to the H1 timeframe so that I can win again next month .

Attached is a little titbit of the potential of GridMACD in the H1 timeframe.

Hi pengie

Congratulations ! ... You deserve it.

When you think that you can post it here?

Can you give us the idea behind it? Not in details of course!

Good luck in the next contest

Congrats Pengie!

Well done, keep up the great work

oshaban:
Hi pengie

Congratulations ! ... You deserve it.

When you think that you can post it here?

Can you give us the idea behind it? Not in details of course!

Good luck in the next contest

The idea behind it is in its name. It is using a variant of the Grid strategy and MACD.

Can you make your macd settings public?

the statement looks like you buy/sell in 15 pip steps with the macd raising/increasing and take profit when it turns around.

Congratulations Pengie.

Do u have any idea yet how it performs in choppy markets? and how it would be different than most grid experts who in time suffer huge drawbacks?

Best regards,

Sulz

Hi Pengie,

Thanks for the EA.

I have attached it to several currencies on H1 , evrything was going fine until some error on the Usd/chf buy orders came up. Please look at the attached image.

Sada

Files:
error.jpg  34 kb

GridMACD

Hi Pengie,

congratulations!

Even if you will not share the source code of the EA, maybe you could describe the concepts behind it? On what premises do it work? What is the idea behind it?

Thanx

RoBiK

sadaloma:
Hi Pengie,

Thanks for the EA.

I have attached it to several currencies on H1 , evrything was going fine until some error on the Usd/chf buy orders came up. Please look at the attached image.

Sada

I have also encountered this error a few times. I am still trying to isolate the problem. I will post the new version when I have found out what is the problem.

Files:

As I know Pengie improved his EA.

It is testing fixed version.

Reason: