Need help indentifying indicator - page 128

panca eagle

oh sure...

here is the Panca eagle indicator....

breakout_panca_eagle__indicator.mq4

if need any details pls ask me, I'll help you .....

looking forward to u...friends

Thanks

PANCA Break Out

mrtools:
Hi Dipu, Thanks for sharing this idea, any chance you would have this indicator or the rules, would like to try and code an Ea for it, and try to build the indicator into the Ea.

Hi mrtools...

any update of that EA. I m waiting for you.. I hope u can do it nicely..

dipu:
oh sure...

here is the Panca eagle indicator....

breakout_panca_eagle__indicator.mq4

if need any details pls ask me, I'll help you .....

looking forward to u...friends

Thanks

hi do you have a screenshoot ?

Looking for a indicator: Gann Wheel Related

Hi, guys, I am from China and I like this forum.

I am studying Gann theory and pay a lot of attention to Gann Wheel. It reminds me on the time cycle, different ones, long and short.

One day when I checked a local stock forum, I found this picture and someone told me they develop this based on Gann Wheel, the part of time cycle. I think it could be used on forex and should have a similar indicator for MT4.

It is in Chinese but you can see when the turn happend in the same cycle of long and short. It would be very impressive.

So is there any indicators like this one?

Files:
gann_wheel.png  48 kb

Hi winnt1978.

I moved your post to this thread so I hope someone will help.

But you can look at the following threads about Gann - may be - you will find something similar, or something similat to be improved in easy way:

Fibo & Gann variations:

-ALL W D Gann Stuff thread is here.

- indicators is here.

- all the forex-tsd links to fibo (video, articles, indicators, systems and so on) is here.

- Fibonacci Levels with Price included... posted here.

- Editing Fibonacci levels optionsexplained here

- Camarilla Indicators are here and here and here

- Something about Andrews Pitchfork is here

- COMMITMENT OF TRADERS(COT)Indicator here

- Auto Fibonacci by Codersguru is here

- Fibo Circle indicator by cja is on this post.

- Fibo MultiColor indicator by cja is on this post.

- fibocalc_V31 indicator fixed version is on this post.

I don't know which one are you referring too but as far as I see none of those on a chart has anything with Gann indicators

The lower (since I am just guessing that it is the one you are looking for) is most probably a cycle calculated with FFT. Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842 it might be what you are looking for

winnt1978:
Hi, guys, I am from China and I like this forum.

I am studying Gann theory and pay a lot of attention to Gann Wheel. It reminds me on the time cycle, different ones, long and short.

One day when I checked a local stock forum, I found this picture and someone told me they develop this based on Gann Wheel, the part of time cycle. I think it could be used on forex and should have a similar indicator for MT4.

It is in Chinese but you can see when the turn happend in the same cycle of long and short. It would be very impressive.

So is there any indicators like this one?

Looking for a indicator

Hi, can someone please help ....

Files:
hampg.gif  18 kb

Please help Is there one who has this indicator

Files:
2_3.gif  32 kb

Which indicator is this

hi can anybody knows about this....

please provide me the name of indicator please.......

The "stars" indicator is almost sure a variation of 3 levels zz semafor (changed from default way how peaks are drawn to show those starts). A link to a thread with it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178414

The others are moving averages. It can be a Guppy mma (the long and the short, here is a link to some variations of it : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172971) or a template arranging multiple moving averages

Reason: