Indicators with alerts/signal - page 609

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, your right the version at the link i sent you to wasn't working correctly, have fixed it and posted a corrected version there, added alerts to the version you posted, please understand the version you posted the arrows will repaint.

mrtools,firstly thanks. Since you said the version i posted will repaint i have gone back to the link you gave me to test it too and compare the two but the indicator in the link is no more there. You can check yourself. But which is better in your opinion?

samuelkanu:
mrtools,firstly thanks. Since you said the version i posted will repaint i have gone back to the link you gave me to test it too and compare the two but the indicator in the link is no more there. You can check yourself. But which is better in your opinion?

Man if I had just one firing brain cell I would be dangerous, could have sworn I replaced the not working one, anyway now its replaced, probably the best one would be that one, or the Ema Open-Close Cross_alerts posted a couple of posts up, it has the same settings as the version you posted.

mrtools:
Man if I had just one firing brain cell I would be dangerous, could have sworn I replaced the not working one, anyway now its replaced, probably the best one would be that one, or the Ema Open-Close Cross_alerts posted a couple of posts up, it has the same settings as the version you posted.

Lol, Thanks very much mrtools

mrtools:
Elcomepips, added the notification alert but not able to test so hopefully it works alright.

hello mrtools, the indicator signals sent but always when candle closes, it should only send when setpoint signal at the parameters, thanks for the,

could convert this histogram?: stochrsi_mtfalerts.mq4

Files:

elcomepips:
hello mrtools, the indicator signals sent but always when candle closes, it should only send when setpoint signal at the parameters, thanks for the, could convert this histogram?: stochrsi_mtfalerts.mq4

Elcomepips,

Not sure I'm understanding,you want the stochRsi converted to histogram?

yes, I want that when the indicator crosses the 50 level that changes color

sorry for the misunderstanding, my language is Spanish

Alert for Profitable divergence indicator

hello fellow traders I would to add an sound and email alert to awesome divergence indicator called ds_HDiv_OsMA_01

If anyone could help with coding an the alerts on the yellow and blue signals I would greatly appreciate it.

Files:

Mrtools, please i need a cci indicator with arrow alert for a level where the levels can be set to whatever value you want like say 40 and -40 as in the picture so that an alert and arrow appears when it crosses -40 level from under or 40 level from above. Could not find one that meets all these needs

Files:
gbpjpym5.png  49 kb

Is possible to add alerts (sound and mail )when second bar the same color opened? Please help. Thank you very much in advance.

samuelkanu:
Mrtools, please i need a cci indicator with arrow alert for a level where the levels can be set to whatever value you want like say 40 and -40 as in the picture so that an alert and arrow appears when it crosses -40 level from under or 40 level from above. Could not find one that meets all these needs

Samuelkanu, try this one.

Reason: