Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1105

thanks, mladen!

Hello M Laden or Mr. Tools I was wondering if I could get a help modifying this indicator. It just needs some simple touch up I know one of you can do. Can you make this indicator where it doesn't give spam alerts just one per bar. *****It also need push notifications so I can receive it on the metatrader 4 app***. Also can you make it so that when it sends email alert messages and push notifications it has the time frame and currency pair in the description. If you can make this happen it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

FxTrendsTrader:
Hello M Laden or Mr. Tools I was wondering if I could get a help modifying this indicator. It just needs some simple touch up I know one of you can do. Can you make this indicator where it doesn't give spam alerts just one per bar. *****It also need push notifications so I can receive it on the metatrader 4 app***. Also can you make it so that when it sends email alert messages and push notifications it has the time frame and currency pair in the description. If you can make this happen it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

FxTrendsTrader

The indicator is trying to recognize a bunch of patterns

That is the cause for multiple alerts on a same bar - in the form it is, it will always do that

mahnooj:
Hello mladen, mrtools some help on this please, need adjustable history bars on the histo

When did it cause overload?

It works OK for me

Dears mladen, mrtools,

is it possible, add sound- and popup alert to arrow on current bar by this very simply indicator, please.

Thanks in advance

Paul Atreides:
Dears mladen, mrtools,

is it possible, add sound- and popup alert to arrow on current bar by this very simply indicator, please.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Here you go : ma_distance_from_price_amp_alerts.mq4

Some changes : pip buffer is now rally distance in pips (not in points as it was before - that is why default value is changed from 15 to 1.5 - to keep it the same as before). Also, it can be fractional. Some possible repaintining issues solved. It is faster now (no in-necessary calculation). And some new mt4 possibilities added (so that ma method and prices do not need to be remembered as numbers)

have a nice weekend

mladen:
Paul

Here you go : ma_distance_from_price_amp_alerts.mq4

Thanks, mladen,

you're the best, as always

More pips for you !

good indicator... all the best trader

Super forex signal

Files:
superforex.rar  61 kb

hello ,

Deigo5615:
Super forex signal

hi can i as for a favor, i woul like u to put a pop up allert for a buy or a sell on this indicator please ,i will highly appreciate engiwssbreakoutfull3vg.ex4engiwssbreakoutfull3vg.ex4

Files:
Reason: