Indicators with alerts/signal - page 522

hi.the best indicator

Files:
renli.mq4  27 kb

mrtools:
Dkaans, made this version using ssa end pointed and the frasma v2 you need all these indicators(experts/indicators) I am posting for it to work and also the ssa dll file(experts/library). Also replaced what was there with an up and down arrow.

Good morning everyone pros gurus and the newbies like me hehehe . fellas can anyone explain on how to use the frasma v2 in chart like i see a line on there what should be the trading strategy here, candle close above line buy or something like that, also does the frasma v2 repaints?. please hold ur horses before u send them at me. i am a newbie hehehe so be helpful puhlease

capithitam:
whether these indicators can be added alerts??

@Capithitam, please, does this Tarzan indicator repaint?

okoli:
@Capithitam, please, does this Tarzan indicator repaint?

Dude it gives 100 wrong signals, obviously cuz its not repainting. and that renli indi looks like a semafor with a trendline. but will wait for the pros to give there professional opinion about it hehehehe. woke up early nothing better to do so diggin the forum for goodies.

lover:
Dude it gives 100 wrong signals, obviously cuz its not repainting. and that renli indi looks like a semafor with a trendline. but will wait for the pros to give there professional opinion about it hehehehe. woke up early nothing better to do so diggin the forum for goodies.

If you are counting on those arrows for signals (in renli indicator), then forget about it since they appear in the past (to late for entry) Trend lines usability is to be tested (it changes it's direction in hindsight too, but as all trend lines, it is a question of trend line breaks when it should become a different trend line, so it needs to be tested in run-time)

mladen:
If you are counting on those arrows for signals (in renli indicator), then forget about it since they appear in the past (to late for entry) Trend lines usability is to be tested (it changes it's direction in hindsight too, but as all trend lines, it is a question of trend line breaks when it should become a different trend line, so it needs to be tested in run-time)

wht is the strategy to use frasma v2 its just a line like moving average and does it repaints?

Please add alert (mladen)

Good day traders,

mladen, can you please add an alert to this indicator when the candle/price has reached the desired level that is selected. I really like this indi and thank you to the author.

rikiolivier

Files:

I'm sure this indi exists with alert but can't find it

Hello everyone,

I am sure that this indi alert request was asked before but I cannot find it. I would like it to give an alarm when the candle has reached the rsi level and the alert is given when the candle changes color for a reversal. Is this possible to create and alert for this. Thank you in advance.

rikiolivier

Files:

rikiolivier:
Good day traders,

mladen, can you please add an alert to this indicator when the candle/price has reached the desired level that is selected. I really like this indi and thank you to the author.

rikiolivier

Rikioliver,might want to try this updated version(by Mladen) of that indicator, with mtf and added the adjustable overbought oversold levels alerts.

lover:
wht is the strategy to use frasma v2 its just a line like moving average and does it repaints?

Yes, it is a kind of moving average (hence the "MA" in the name) so you can use it as any other average in trading. Here is just one example (normal_speed on one set to 20 on another to 25, the rest is default).

Also, for more details, check this link : Fractals, Technical Analysis and other things...: The speed of the FRAMA (Part 2): The FRASMA

PS: as far as I am aware of it does not repaint

Files:
Reason: