Indicators with alerts/signal - page 92

MTF Fractal sound alert

Hi, anyone can make this indi with sound alert?

Hi, can someone please program 2 audio alerts for Trend Histo to alert when a red or blue bar just formed?

The indicator is in .ex4 format but I think it's possible to call it's variables output throught iCustom?

please help

please help us all the expert

PipHappy:
Hi,I was wondering if someone could make a small change to an existing indicator for me.I have the originators blessing as he happens to be busy with other projects at this time.The indicator is:https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/163/alert_ma.mq4

What I am looking for is to:be able to set rather than a (Range Parameter) Change to: an alert for a (Specific Price from the MA)and to have it Alert -1 time only during the course of a bar with both an Audible & Text Alert which it already has. As this will help me set price targets in accordance with the levels parameter that you can setup in the standard Moving Average Indicator that comes with MetaTrader.So again the only change would be to have an alert at a Specific Price rather than a Range Parameter.

Thanks in Advance,

PipHappy

I found a little while

Try this.

Regards

Kale

thx

thx to kalenzo for helping us, would you mind added an sound alert for the stepma indicator which is beeping when the bar closing above level 2.3 or below level 2.3 , anyone please.thx a lot

kucinx:
thx to kalenzo for helping us, would you mind added an sound alert for the stepma indicator which is beeping when the bar closing above level 2.3 or below level 2.3 , anyone please.thx a lot

Here check this, it triggers trade every time that +- level is passed. Alerts once per bar.

Enjoy!

Thank you very much kalenzo for helping us the beginner, when i and my friends gonna make an EA, i'll fully recommend you.thx a lot.cheers.GBU

rsi alert

i'm looking for rsi crossover50 alert ,anyone who can help me please?

Email/alert for cross

Please I need an alert/email function for the cross of the mid and max for the attached indicator StepMA_D3_v3

ATR Indicator

I am searching for an ATR indicator that will put text on my screen, and that will work on all time frames. I would prefer that it indicates the ATR for the different time frames on whatever timeframe you are looking at. Is this something that is out there? Is it even possible. I don't need it to show on a separate indicator, just text on the screen.

Thanks

Pipresponse

Reason: