Indicators with alerts/signal - page 49

Triple CCI Woodie SMA 50 line cross

Already done. Here it is with the ZL Alarm plus JMA as a bonus.

Keep looking around. There are plenty of indies already completed. Nothing new under the sun, or so "they" say.

COTtrader

"Ken"

oneprint:
hi

im looking for an alert for the triple woodies cci when the trend CCI crosses the zero line. i would like it to alert once a time bar crosses the zero line and closes and another option were it alerts once a price bar cross the zero line.

the woodies CCI attached has an alert option but it does not work!

thanks in andvance

COTtrader:
Already done. Here it is with the ZL Alarm plus JMA as a bonus.

Keep looking around. There are plenty of indies already completed. Nothing new under the sun, or so "they" say.

COTtrader

"Ken"

thanks mate i will give it a try

Just to remind:

EMA indicator with, sound, dialog box, and email alert options https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176161

line indicator

Does anyone have a

RBCI2 indicator with alert for overbought, oversold, maximum & minimum levels https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page4

Thanks banzai.

Please help me to create this pop-up alert.

I need an alert for MT4 which will pop-up when price reaches my predefined point and SIMULTANEOUSLY IF fast stocastic reaches 20/80 levels.

On MT4 I can create only the price alerts but found no option for any indicator along with that.

Can anybody help please?

Thank you.

If someone could kindly add alerts and arrows on the charts for the following indicators, it would be much appreciated. The indicators are from the Steinitz thread. It seems that he has 'appropriated the inidcators', got a programmer to make an EA out of the system (which has been modified by suggestions and inputs of this trading community) and now wants to sell the indicators and EA back to the rest of us.

If it possible to get the arrows to show up on the close of the HAS bars when they have changed colour.

Many thanks.

stochastic alert please

Hi

Yes I believe one has been done and here it is attached.

Does it work? Sadly NO.

Can you help?

I require the stochastic to - Alert when it crosses BACK through a level, NOT hitting the level for the first time.

E.g - If %D (or %K, please have ability to make either the alert trigger with true/false options) were heading UP towards 80 level and then pierced it, the alert would not sound, however it does sound when the %D fall back down through the 80 level. Obviously opposite scenario for descending %D/%K.

The alert only sounds once and will of course do so again if the appropriate trigger line pierces the assigned level and then reverts back through it.

With regard to this indicator it will need the ability to -

1) Magic Number? So you can run 2 stochs without conflict.

2) Assign levels as the trigger points for BUY/SELL

3) Mark on the candle an arrow where the alert has taken place

4) Are you also able to price 'tag' on chart showing exact price when alert was activated?

Please help out if you can. Many thanks.

FxN

mrLoba:
i cant find i-trend with alert in this forum. Maybe i could not find it. If yes where can i find it. This indicator work best for my trading. Any help out there please?

I need that too. Can somebody help?

Can somebody create an alert for this indicator, when the arrows comes?

This would be great.

Reason: