Indicators with alerts/signal - page 186

bakhul:
First,thank`s for linuxser for u advisce.coz i`m new here.

Could u some one here help me to add alert/signal for this filter.When it cross the 0 level or change the color.

Thank`s for u who want to help me...

I need for this a signal when the direction changes. Is this feasible? Can someone help me, please? This would be really great!

bakhul:
First,thank`s for linuxser for u advisce.coz i`m new here.

Could u some one here help me to add alert/signal for this filter.When it cross the 0 level or change the color.

Thank`s for u who want to help me...

Try this for size

increase:
Try this for size

this size doesn matter (or needed to be enlarged dramaticly) - repaints like trooper (or sailor) - another Solar Window?

fxbs:
this size doesn matter (or needed to be enlarged dramaticly) - repaints like trooper (or sailor) - another Solar Window?

Yeah you are right I wasted a bit of time on that one cos it looked promising, oh well back top the search, attached a slight change, may as well have it working on alert

enlarge a bit more... ... and make it hard too 'cause 'n matter of seconds ... see...

... now you see it , now you ... demmm....see it large but ... useless... and it's growing

Please help me with this indicator. I would like to see if anyone could add an alert to it when the color changes to green. Would like to have the ability to set the alert for visual and audible and the ability to choose between volume higher than the previous one bar or previous two bars. Thanks.

bnbb2004:
Can someone please add an email alert to the Macd dot indicator? Also, is there a way to get the Demark Line indicator to produce a signal/alert as soon as the blue/red dot appears versus a couple of bars later when the arrow appears? TIA!

Try this Macd it is the best I have ever seen and has email option

In ny opinion that Demark is not worth the change you suggest, there are better ones out there

fxbs:

Hi guy`s,thank`s for all u advice.I`m not going to debate here,coz were all here to discuss something and to help someone like me who new in this bisnis to improve my skill.No one indicator that not repaint for me,if we didn`t use another one to combine.Btw this one working well for me to analyse chart,from H4 chart to M15 and make order on M5.

I want to ask more,can we change the alert setup,not from when it change color.But when it has cross soe level,like when it cross up the 0.5 level and the opposite.And can we setup the alert to only show in few time`s,like 3 or 5 time only.

Sorry for my english,And thank`s so much........

could anybody tell how to make indicator which can use alert sygnal for every 3 consecutive bars...

Psar Indicator + email alert

Hello!

Can someone please add an email alert to the Parablic Sar indicator - (when 1st dot shows up)?

TIA!

Reason: