Indicators with alerts/signal - page 50

FX5 Divergence

Hi,

This version have alert.

The problem is that it does not update in real time.

You have to switch between timeframes to update the indicator.

Maybe the big guns in coding can help us with this one.

I must say it is a nice tool if it works properly.

Congratulations to the coder.

Regards

FX5 Divergence

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to attach the file.

Happy trading

^^ Thanks. I was about to add in an alert to this indicator.

banzai:
^^ Thanks. I was about to add in an alert to this indicator.

juhuu, its great

alert for hma

hi

i have this hma modified indicator. i was wondering if anyone can improve it. first of all it gives an audio alert when the slope of the HMA changes color can some one also give a pop up alert too? and is it possible to add a variable where the weighted, simple, smoothed HMA can be selected as well as being able apply it to closed price, median price etc. at the moment i think its just a standard HMA.

thanks!

HMA modified

concerning the post above, i have found the version to be a little to stange!

could some one please add an alert the the HMA indicator below when it changes color. and and arrow as well please!

thanks

I need help for these...

Hello ,

i Pls, can you possibly guide me as to how to set alerts for my system because i'm pretty new to forex, though i've demo traded for like 3mths now. Also, the directions above for setting alerts only applies to two SMA's or two EMA's crossing, but we have a total of 3,i.e an EMA crossing against two SMA's.I use MT4 platform. I anxiously expect a reply from you soon as i'm ready to explore your super system. thanks a great deal

David

Kirsty_FX:
If someone could kindly add alerts and arrows on the charts for the following indicators, it would be much appreciated. The indicators are from the Steinitz thread. It seems that he has 'appropriated the inidcators', got a programmer to make an EA out of the system (which has been modified by suggestions and inputs of this trading community) and now wants to sell the indicators and EA back to the rest of us.

If it possible to get the arrows to show up on the close of the HAS bars when they have changed colour.

Many thanks.

Kirsty,

If you just use the 5 EMA crossing the 13 EMA it is almost identical. When they differ, this is usually better! Try it on your chart and compare.

For the EMA alerts, Post #1 is alert with arrows and Post #22 is alert with sound.

Nice Drayco!

Can someone make an alert for this indicator?

Its just a zigzag variant, but im kinda fond of this one. All i want is an audio alert as soon as it puts a dot on my chart.

Is that possible?

Reason: