odysseus11  

Perfect thanks so much Mladen!

Odysseus

guiaonda
guiaonda  

Thank You Mladen.

guiaonda

This is the one I have on my PC

It does not display a difference between 2 symbols stochastic for one reason only : it can dis[play up to 8 different stochastic values from any symbol, but if it would show differences for all the possible combinations of those 8 symbols, then it would need to show 32 difference values and then the screen would be cluttered. Will see what can be done to show correlations in an acceptable (uncluttered) manner (at least as bigger or smaller)

One parameter needs explanation : SymbolsInvert - you have to enter "Y" at the corresponding position of a symbol from Symbols parameter, and then it will be inverted, otherwise it will be draw as is (no invertion)

Originally Posted by guiaonda

Hi good afternoon ...(Sorry for my English)

Attached is an indicator that makes the difference of two stochastic and I would like to know if you can modify to do the same but with three pairs.

Greetings and thank you.

Attached Files

Stochastic different pairs.mq4‎ (9.8 KB, 0 views)

biddick
biddick  
biddick:
Mladen , Is it possible to add 2 absnonlagwma and jurik filter simple indicators on to CFP left to right indicator?Can you make the each of absnonlagwma and jurik filter as optional(true/false)So we will have an option to use 2,3 and 4 crosses?Many thanks.

Mladen,

Since absnonlagwma is repainting can you just add jurik filter simple and OMA?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

biddick

Here are both Had to do some checking and additions in order to make it work on symbols with suffixes / prefixes and to avoid unnecessary calculations, but here they are now.

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Since absnonlagwma is repainting can you just add jurik filter simple and OMA?
Files:
camisa
camisa  

hello Mladen, can you please make a delayed version of the attached indicator?

biddick
biddick  
mladen:
biddick

Here are both

Had to do some checking and additions in order to make it work on symbols with suffixes / prefixes and to avoid unnecessary calculations, but here they are now.

regards

Mladen

Thank you Mladen for all the hard work you put in

mk77ch
mk77ch  

Do somebody know this indicator?

hello traders,

can somebody please tell me the name of the indicator at the bottom?

thank you and best regards,

mk77ch

Files:
s7979876.jpg 45 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mk77ch

Those are Kase indicator from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179924

regards

Mladen

mk77ch:
hello traders,

can somebody please tell me the name of the indicator at the bottom?

thank you and best regards,

mk77ch
mk77ch
mk77ch  

thank you!

thank you very very much!

mladen:
mk77ch

Those are Kase indicator from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179924

regards

Mladen
vishalgandhi
vishalgandhi  

Generate Tick Data

Hello Mladen, Can You Please Make These MetaTrader4 Indicators To MetaTrader5.

Thanks In Advance.