PPZ calculation - help to refine - page 8

Dserg >>:
Ну или ещё вместо пина можно использовать любой осциилятор и торговать по перекупленности/перепроданности возле уровня.

I don't have a problem with signals, I just have a question about setting levels and searching for fractals. Levels work as I am convinced for the second day in a row....

qwerewq >>:

проблема сигнала в принципе у меня не стоит у меня вопрос только возникает по выставлению уровней и поиском фракталов чтобы не было пропасти типа все линии верху а цена внизу и внизу нет уровня вот это думаю главное. А уровни работают в чем я убеждаюсь второй день подряд....

My logic is that I prefer to first identify where the levels may be, and then apply the indicator to draw them in a given window.

When there is a trend it is clear that there will not be 4 fractals on one line - we should look for TF where we can see that the price was at this level before. So for the Eurobucks it is necessary to look back a year on the daily chart. The levels are there.

I do not know how to automate all this. It is possible, of course.

You just have to think it over carefully.

Dserg >>:

У меня логика такая, что я предпочитаю сначала самому наметить, где могут быть уровни а потом уже натравить индикатор чтобы он в заданном окне их нарисовал.

Когда есть тренд то понятное дело не будет 4-х фракталов на одной линии - надо искать ТФ на котором видно, что раньше цена была на этом уровне. Т.е. для евробакса конкретно - надо смотреть на год назад на дневках. Уровни там есть.

Как это всё автоматизировать я пока не представляю. Можно, конечно.

Просто надо обдумать хорошенько.

Maybe we should look at higher prices? Suppose we form levels on H1, where to look for fractals in what interval we should use H4 level of high and low bars and start searching, at the level of the lowest H4 low bars, we start looking for +- 10 bars from this low on H1 ... something like this while we need to think how it will be formed, for example if the price goes down, then look for the low below the price......

Dserg >>:

Ну да, готовой стратегии нет, конечно, но по крайней мере, теперь можно не покупать в сопротивление и не продавать в поддержку.

Why not?

PPZ is an essential part of Price Action.

BoraBo >>:

Почему нет ?

PPZ является важнейшей частью Price Action.

It (PPZ) is the strategy itself, the rest is applied art.

qwerewq >>:

Она (PPZ),- и есть сама стратегия, остальное прикладное искусство.

PPZ is just a tool, though, and Price Action is not a strategy.

BoraBo >>:

PPZ лишь инструмент, правда и Price Action не стратегия.

I did not describe the entry and exit conditions, but the root of my strategy is based on these levels, and I can say it is my raw strategy based on levels, I tried to use pivot levels, plus gann, Fibo levels, so I do not even need to rebuild, I even see the trail on these levels, and in general much more .... hopefully the development won't stall)

Dserg >>:

How the levels work I'm getting itchy))))

Beautiful, I love your indicator!!!!

qwerewq >>:

Во как уровни работают у меня уже руки чешутся))))

Well, the price did not stop at nothing, those levels were there before and the price remembers them.

And how frustrating it would be to buy at the very top, unaware of the resistance above.

Reason: